Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Midget full season

Check with the midget junior dboard they might be able to tell you.

Plenty of u16 no 15 that I know of...and no buddy I'm not lazy ...and it's your lazy not you lazy moron..lol go back to school.

Anon
Plenty of u16 no 15 that I know of...and no buddy I'm not lazy ...and it's your lazy not you lazy moron..lol go back to school.
Ummmm, probably would have been a good idea to mention in your first post you wanted U15 teams. That's a lot narrower than "Midget."

But, answer is still the same - research it yourself. It's EXTREMELY easy to find every U15 team in the state - or country. But I'll throw you a bone - it's MyHockeyRankings.com. Any team with game results in December will be full season.

And no, it should be YOU. As in "research it yourself, YOU lazy s#it."

looks as if we have a battle of mental midgets !!!

Anon

It's actually "you're" lazy, not your OR you. You are both morons!

Anon
Does anyone know of any full season midget teams next year I would like my son to play another full season.

Unless I am just taking the bait and you are kidding, there are really two options. Monarchs if you are north BA if you are south.

I am not 100% sure, about BA and whether or not they will have U15 next season in T1EHL or just U16. The Monarchs will have U15 in the T1EHL.

The problem with those programs is the Jekyll and Hyde nature of their seasons. On the one hand you will play in 4-5 showcases against some of the top teams in the country. when not doing that the schedule is light as well as light weight.

Lovell's group has been doing that program for a few years and is building momentum there. The Monarch's were in it for the first time this season. The U14 group did ok but had to import tourney players when they travelled.

The other struggle is that it is pretty expensive. Not $44k prep expensive, but like $8-9k pay to play juniors expensive.

Then you need to do your own research to evaluate the coaching. Monarchs guys is iffy, I thought TL coached the BA himself, but I don't know.

Junior B's and IHC plus I heard Seacoast was expanding to full season U16.