Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Parents without commitment

Anon
Anon
Actually, its none of anyones business why someone shows up or dosent. It should be between coach and parent, anyone else is just being nosy. Everyone has demons.
Parents like you are the problem. Get out Bed you lazy 💩, clean your self up bring your bender to school. Try sitting in his or her class and learn how to spell. Then after you get out of school. Maybe bring them to practice.

Let me guess, Pills? Booze? Divorce? Broke? whats your demon? You sound angry and you use emoji's like a teenage girl. See you at practice Tuesday.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Actually, its none of anyones business why someone shows up or dosent. It should be between coach and parent, anyone else is just being nosy. Everyone has demons.
Parents like you are the problem. Get out Bed you lazy 💩, clean your self up bring your bender to school. Try sitting in his or her class and learn how to spell. Then after you get out of school. Maybe bring them to practice.

Let me guess, Pills? Booze? Divorce? Broke ? whats your demon? You sound angry and you use emoji's like a teenage girl. See you at practice Tuesday.
Benders practice on Tuesday ,Thursday. We practice Monday , Wednesday ,Fridays. The days your out drinking and drugging That's why you are divorced and broke. Like I said get out of bed clean yourself up make something of yourself. You are only bringing your bender down. Lazy 💩!!!!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Let me guess, Pills? Booze? Divorce? Broke ? whats your demon? You sound angry and you use emoji's like a teenage girl. See you at practice Tuesday.
Benders practice on Tuesday ,Thursday. We practice Monday , Wednesday ,Fridays. The days your out drinking and drugging That's why you are divorced and broke. Like I said get out of bed clean yourself up make something of yourself. You are only bringing your bender down. Lazy 💩!!!!
Sounds like maybe out Sunday too.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Is Drinking and Drugging a thing? Isn't that a rap song. No that's rhyming and stealing. Still with he emoji? You are either unemployed, sitting in a cruiser on the Merritt, or plowing. Give me a thumbs up emoji if I am close emojiboy.

anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Is Drinking and Drugging a thing? Isn't that a rap song. No that's rhyming a stealing. Still with he emoji? You are either unemployed, sitting in a cruiser on the Merritt, or plowing. Give me a thumbs up emoji if I am close emojiboy.
Yes drinking and drugging is a thing. You know that that's why you have supervised visitation. Now for the emoji. If I call you a ******* dumb ass ************ and a ******* ******* you can't see. Lazy 💩!! Like I said get out of bed clear the Cobwebs clean yourself up. Your bender needs you. I'm tired of explaining to him why your not at games. Can I spell it out any clearer for you.

I mean this with all sincerity. Please seek some counseling. You seem frightening close to the edge of the abyss.

Anon
I mean this with all sincerity. Please seek some counseling. You seem frightening close to the edge of the abyss.
Lol wow I'm close. You're that guy clean yourself up. 👍

Anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Is Drinking and Drugging a thing? Isn't that a rap song. No that's rhyming a stealing. Still with he emoji? You are either unemployed, sitting in a cruiser on the Merritt, or plowing. Give me a thumbs up emoji if I am close emojiboy.
Yes drinking and drugging is a thing. You know that that's why you have supervised visitation. Now for the emoji. If I call you a ******* dumb ass ************ and a ******* ******* you can't see. Lazy 💩!! Like I said get out of bed clear the Cobwebs clean yourself up. Your bender needs you. I'm tired of explaining to him why your not at games. Can I spell it out any clearer for you.

You 2 should get a room. Sounds like whatever team your kids play for are really blessed to have you around .

don't come to practice u don't play as much plain and simple

Anon

Are you a woman or a man? If you're a man - chill. If you're a woman...what are you wearing right now? I think you're a woman

Anon
Anon

Are you a woman or a man? If you're a man - chill. If you're a woman...what are you wearing right now? I think you're a woman

She's wearing her Mite Major's team's track suit and hat. Aren't you paying attention to the other threads?

Frustrated parent 😡
Why do parents put their children on teams then don't commit? When you join a team or put your son or daughter on a team why don't you show up? Most can't drive themselves. Practice , skills , off ice training and games are all part of your tuition.

Probably because they play on another team and they have conflicts, but they show up on some game days, take ice away from your kid and probably are not paying. If they had made the full financial commitment then they would be there.

The bigger issue if this is the case, is why your team has "alternates" or "part timers"

She said the parents ***** when the kid doesn't play. Fringe players, on a low level team, either playing on two teams or playing another sport. Not difference makers.

Three 05 parents committed to McLean just this weekend!