Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crazy 04 parents

I have a pretty good idea who it is. We have played against them for years and it's always the same guy standing in the same place. Actually, I agree with the previous poster, they are a good group of parents and coaches and kids outside of this clown. We always have a positive interaction on and off the ice with that group outside of him.

budy u must be drinking too much at tg grill

Have to agree with the poster that it's fairly easy to get a good idea of who he is. Poster is right guy is always in the same spot every time we play them as well. Have to imagine his antics have the kid blacklisted by now. Cannot imagine another program would bring the kid in based on his Mom and Dad. I certainly hope our program would not.

So after skimming through this post I am not clear who it is. Unreal and I witnessed it firsthand. They came into out place, beat us up twice in a day and at the end of the day I see this guy, arms waving carrying on at his coach about how bad the officiating was and their coaches don't ride the refs enough. Seriously??? They just won the two games. Give his coach all the credit in the world he just tuned away and walked up the stairs without engaging.

I believe I know who this is as well. I have seen him at some of our games games carrying on as well. I am a non-EHF parent. Tryouts must be impossible for his kids if he tries to switch around. Why would you bring that on board?

Anon
So after skimming through this post I am not clear who it is. Unreal and I witnessed it firsthand. They came into out place, beat us up twice in a day and at the end of the day I see this guy, arms waving carrying on at his coach about how bad the officiating was and their coaches don't ride the refs enough. Seriously??? They just won the two games. Give his coach all the credit in the world he just tuned away and walked up the stairs without engaging.

Must be the same guy who told a kid from opposing team to "Shut the F$&@ up" when the kid was talking to his parent. Class act right there

the guy should be a coach at top gun meets al the requirments

tg does not care about anyones kid or feelings