Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ottowa

Not as good as the Ottawa tourney I hear.

Anon
Not as good as the Ottawa tourney I hear.

Sorry your kids on tier 1 team.

Anon
How's the Ottowa tourney?

I assume you are referring to the Bell Capital Cup. My son did it a couple of times. Very well run tournament all around Ottawa. Great place to visit if you have never been there. Is a great experience and would definitely recommend it if you can get convince the rest of the team to take the 8-10 hour drive, depending on weather.

Anon
Anon

I assume you are referring to the Bell Capital Cup. My son did it a couple of times. Very well run tournament all around Ottawa. Great place to visit if you have never been there. Is a great experience and would definitely recommend it if you can get convince the rest of the team to take the 8-10 hour drive, depending on weather.

Agree with this poster. Nice place to visit, lots going on around the New Year. Unfortunately last year the canal wasn't frozen, so no skating. Wish we could have done that.

anon
Anon
Anon

Agree with this poster. Nice place to visit, lots going on around the New Year. Unfortunately last year the canal wasn't frozen, so no skating. Wish we could have done that.

Yeah. We had the same problem the first time. The canal opened the day we left. Just depends on how cold it's been going into this week. But the second time it was open but it was way too cold to even use it, unfortunately.