Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free Holiday Skills and Open House- December 28th

I hope everyone is having a safe holiday season and that everyone is having a good season. My name is Dennis Franczak and I'm the General Manager of the Boston Stars/Max Pro Jets. I was hired 1.5 years ago to run the operations and the business. I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself and send out an open invitation to families who might have bored kids over the holidays.

The Boston Stars and MaxPro Jets Hockey Club are proud to announce our second annual FREE holiday skills for and club open house on Wednesday, December 28, 2016.

We also are pleased to announce a special guest, the Boston Bruins mascot, Blades! Bring the the family and have the kids get a fun hour of free skills, food, and prizes after!

Last year we had over 100 attendees and this year promises to be even more. This event is open to the public. The times for the sessions are:
- 7:30pm 8:20pm - Mites to 2006
- 8:30pm - 9:20pm - 2005 to 2000

Skills will be run by club owner Max Gratchev and coaching staff from the club. We will have dryland sessions with current Boston Stars players demonstrating, as well as some videos of our program.

My staff and I will be available on-hand to answer questions about our skills and other offerings in the program for the 2017 season. To sign up, email skills@bostonstarshockey.com or online at www.bostonstarshockey.com

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season. I hope that in the spirit of the holidays we can keep the flaming to a minimum and I simply want to share the information. Happy Holidays everyone.

Re: Free Holiday Skills and Open House- December 28th

Nice move. You have balls.

Board should have more productive posts. Glad the guy posted.

best skills around but they don't know how to run a program

anon
best skills around but they don't know how to run a program

I agree. The program is not for me and my kids but I have seen kids go there and improve (and then move to another team).

That was true a few years ago. That's why they brought in the business people and GM. I heard they are really trying and making progress. The program is not for everyone as you said, but great skills program and their teams are starting to do better. It's not for us either but best of luck to them.