Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can Lovell save the caps?

Yup, super league just like the e9

Anon
anon
I'm not sure why there seems to be a handful of Caps posts that always seem to be negative. If you don't like the program, move along. The ongoing attempt at discrediting the organization is becoming a reflection of the poster at this point. Pack up your wheelie bag and move along.

You do know the Caps and BA are on good terms right? Prior to buying the Caps one of the owners worked at BA and they get along real well. Painting this as some mini war / power grab is pretty funny to those who know those involved. Please just go to the next program if you aren't happy. No one will miss you.

I'm also sure the Lovell loved Sgt. Hulka for pulling the best kids from the BA with him to the Craps. I bet they sent him bouquet of cheeseburgers as a thank you .

Get it right. It was cheese fries!

anon
I'm not sure why there seems to be a handful of Caps posts that always seem to be negative. If you don't like the program, move along. The ongoing attempt at discrediting the organization is becoming a reflection of the poster at this point. Pack up your wheelie bag and move along.

You do know the Caps and BA are on good terms right? Prior to buying the Caps one of the owners worked at BA and they get along real well. Painting this as some mini war / power grab is pretty funny to those who know those involved. Please just go to the next program if you aren't happy. No one will miss you.

Thanks for the revisionist history lesson Sgt. Hulka.

A high percentage of caps players have already committed.

As soon as the deal to buy the Jr.Rangers is made public. That will be the next goal.
The plan is a super league. And it will happen

Anon
As soon as the deal to buy the Jr.Rangers is made public. That will be the next goal.

How many teams will be in the league?

Anon
Anon

How many teams will be in the league?

a super amount. cant you tell?

Who cares?

Maybe TL should spend time saving AI rather than looking at other programs. Just a thought.

The fact is the caps will be fine. Crappy organization, yes however they will be fine. Why? Because at the end of the day they play is better league and parents will choose EHF elite over the unknown of making it to the inferior E9. It's a no win situation for anybody in on an EHF elite team, which is why most will stay. The tier 1 kids will be the ones at tryouts. It's the same thing that happened with the Knights and the bandits. None of the good bandit elite kids ended up over at the Knights. Only tier 1's.

This guy posting is just trying to stir the pot because he has nothing better to do with his time. At this time of year, we should all pity a guy like this...

Best of luck man, hopefully things get better for you.

Will the Lovell/caps still play out of Lynch and 146?

Anon
This guy posting is just trying to stir the pot because he has nothing better to do with his time. At this time of year, we should all pity a guy like this...

Best of luck man, hopefully things get better for you.

come on man...first, not true. second, your talking about the 8th place (out of 10) Caps? Yeah, that's the type of team I'd want....

Anon
come on man...first, not true. second, your talking about the 8th place (out of 10) Caps? Yeah, that's the type of team I'd want....

I'm thinking the 4th place (out of 6) 95 giants in the BHL national division are not in a position to be choosy so if a bunch of kids from an ehf elite team wanted to go there I don't think the Giants would turn them away, but you're right, it's not true

Anon
The fact is the caps will be fine. Crappy organization, yes however they will be fine. Why? Because at the end of the day they play is better league and parents will choose EHF elite over the unknown of making it to the inferior E9. It's a no win situation for anybody in on an EHF elite team, which is why most will stay. The tier 1 kids will be the ones at tryouts. It's the same thing that happened with the Knights and the bandits. None of the good bandit elite kids ended up over at the Knights. Only tier 1's.

Sure the league is inferior but not by much. But..... the facility is better, the skills are better, the coaching is better, the teams have a legit shot to win it all, the camps are superior, the parents are better, practice times are better, snack bar includes beer, the list goes on and on. Trust me it's the right move.

The kid Davis that committed to BC has never played a game in the EHF and he was the first 02 committed. Wake up!

He was a BA kid if I remember

He sure was. There's an 03 that will be right behind him next year...

ANON
The kid Davis that committed to BC has never played a game in the EHF and he was the first 02 committed. Wake up!

Incorrect. He wasnt the first 02 committed.

Ok my bad, one of the first. who was the first? It still doesn't change the fact that the kid never stepped foot in the EHF and still developed the into the player he is.

Kind of tough to say when the 05s just won the JWK, don't ya think?

1/2 the 06 caps just signed with 95Gs