email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Terriers a class organization

Anonymous
Oh so sorry you lost. Tough to lose I get it. As far as teams pulling in kids from other teams that might be true. It's a tournament folks, a lot of times kids can't make tournaments so they ask other kids from other teams to play. That's a fact. I was at that tournament (not on a Terrier team) and can guarantee that most if not all teams had alternates playing. Really nothing wrong with it. Get over it, move on. Enjoy the rest of your time off with your families.

Also, have to agree Terrier organization one of the best around. Never really hear negatives about them.

three teams with the same record... and no I didn't lose. if anything the girls team got cheated out of a final spot. but hey, glad you like it at the terriers.

Tier 1 Terriers have been "borrowing" kids from the Elite team and even from other teams for years. Regular season, playoffs, tournaments, whatever.

Know who else does that? Breakers. Every time you play the South Shore teams they have different kids.

Relax and get use to it. By the time they're midgets you'll see a roster is hardly a fixed roster. One weekend a kid will be on one team and the next he shows up on another. Relax I hope the kids had fun and let's leave it at that.