Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Central Mass Outlaws

anon
Anon
Anon
Far superior league to e9/BHL and Fed T1 from U14 and up.

The MPDHL ???? U alright ?
yes shows you know nothing about nothing see you in the beer league arguing your son is in a better beer league you fool
U14 MAY be debatable, there are still some pretty good E9 teams at U14, and the NEPHL teams at U14 aren't anywhere near as strong at U16 or U18.

At U16 and U18 you get some REALLY strong half season teams in the NEPHL. You get some cr@p teams too, but it's not the same league as at the Youth levels.

this is true. NEPHL at U14 has very competitive teams and U16/U18 has some very good team and players in it as well. Good level of competition. I hate when people just arbitrarily trash leagues and teams and mostly it's hearsay. If you watch a few of the premier games and some of the top elite teams, they are competitive and a good standard of hockey.

anon
this is true. NEPHL at U14 has very competitive teams and U16/U18 has some very good team and players in it as well. Good level of competition. I hate when people just arbitrarily trash leagues and teams and mostly it's hearsay. If you watch a few of the premier games and some of the top elite teams, they are competitive and a good standard of hockey.

This may be true, but the state semi finals this year consisted of three fed teams and an E9 team at the U14 level. Above U14 you may be right, but the FED Elite still has the best teams at U14, then the E9.

My son plays on a u14 premier team. We pounded on Fed Tier 1 teams, easily beat e9 teams, beat 1 Fed elite team and lost to 2 others we played.

anon
how in the world do you know the league is trash? are you running rink to rink? it makes no difference where your kid plays 99.9 percent end in the beer league you fool, take a picture of junior in his fancy e 9 uniform and feel proud you fool

True re: beer league, but I mean don't you think the kids in the E9 have a much better chance of making an impact in HS than the kids toiling in the MPDHL youth? The only thing worse than looking back on your glory days from the beer league is never even having the glory days. Let's not pretend all the kids are equal just because none of them are going to play in the NHL.