Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Record 7-7-7

Coach should be fired for no other reason than his team has only played 21 games year to date. Should have at least 20 tourney games in addition to your league games. No less than 81 is a travesty at squirt level!

Sounds like the kids are in a great spot with lots of parity. Every game is close. They win some, they lose some, they tie some.
Sounds like a batte every game. What's the problem? Don't get it.

What league? What level?

Only thing I'm trying to figure out here is half inch rope or three-quarter inch rope for you to go hang yourself.

Being honest here. Seriously, off yourself. The sport doesn't need you.

03 Bantam Black

Fed Tier I
03 Bantam Black

The Vipers coach needs to calm down and teach hockey - that fat lard yells and screams too much - no talent needed.

Stuck on the team!

Should have left last season.

Dad on the glass
Stuck on the team!

Should have left last season.
And we all know how important winning and losing is in youth hockey.

Yet another loser OP.

Just tired of the Coach Show.

Just yelling and no coaching.

Seems to be a lot of parity in that division, I have never seen so many ties ! That is a good thing, and you guys are right there ion the middle. maybe another coach could put you over the hump, but I would be very pleased with that. As another coach may also turn those ties into losses !

Good guy out of the rinks but on the bench just a d***

I'm sure this isn't helping their team

Vipers 03 Goaltender Battles Cancer

On Friday, November 4th, the Viper 03 Tier 1 team received some tough news as their friend and goalie, Nathan DeRoche, was diagnosed with Cancer - T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. Fortunately, the family has been told by the doctors at MGH that this is 100% curable!!! Our thoughts and constant prayers are with Nathan and his family to stay strong during his grueling treatment – but we are confident that he will come out on the other end stronger than ever! We ask that our extended Hockey Family keep Nate and his family in your thoughts in prayers as well, as this will be a long road to recovery!

Nathan’s aunt has set up a page on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nateisgreat31/ please like and share this page as it has been made as a forum for everyone to send notes and pictures to Nathan and his family to lift their sprits during this tough time. There will also be updates on Nate’s treatment and progress along the way.

The Viper 03 Tier 1 team will be having a PACK THE HOUSE GAME (WEAR LIME GREEN) in Nathan’s honor on Saturday, January 21st at 6:40pm at the Revere Cronin Rink – 850 Revere Beach Parkway, Revere, MA 02151 and we hope that everyone will join us to support Nathan and the DeRoche Family.

It is our sincere hope that everyone will stand and fight with us for Nathan and his family…#NATHANSTRONG31

The post is about the coach!

Well aware of the situation!

The coach has been there for a couple years and he is a tool!

At what point do you call the head of the program?

Anon
The post is about the coach!

Well aware of the situation!

The coach has been there for a couple years and he is a tool!

At what point do you call the head of the program?

Calling the program director does nothing except mark you and your kid - same goes for most all the organizations if you do that.

Best thing to do is swallow hard, skip inconvenient games, and just leave without a word at the end of the season.

anon
I'm sure this isn't helping their team

Vipers 03 Goaltender Battles Cancer

On Friday, November 4th, the Viper 03 Tier 1 team received some tough news as their friend and goalie, Nathan DeRoche, was diagnosed with Cancer - T-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. Fortunately, the family has been told by the doctors at MGH that this is 100% curable!!! Our thoughts and constant prayers are with Nathan and his family to stay strong during his grueling treatment – but we are confident that he will come out on the other end stronger than ever! We ask that our extended Hockey Family keep Nate and his family in your thoughts in prayers as well, as this will be a long road to recovery!

Nathan’s aunt has set up a page on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nateisgreat31/ please like and share this page as it has been made as a forum for everyone to send notes and pictures to Nathan and his family to lift their sprits during this tough time. There will also be updates on Nate’s treatment and progress along the way.

The Viper 03 Tier 1 team will be having a PACK THE HOUSE GAME (WEAR LIME GREEN) in Nathan’s honor on Saturday, January 21st at 6:40pm at the Revere Cronin Rink – 850 Revere Beach Parkway, Revere, MA 02151 and we hope that everyone will join us to support Nathan and the DeRoche Family.

It is our sincere hope that everyone will stand and fight with us for Nathan and his family…#NATHANSTRONG31

Boy, if this isn't enough to help a lot of us here put things in perspective, I don't know what is. Wishing Nate and his family the best of luck!