The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
J J Rosato Tourney

Great tournament. Lot of fun and for a good cause. For all you E9 haters out there, let it be known the the 2006 champs was the VJW team from the E9. Beat 4 EHF teams and tied the 5th, host team, knocking them out of the finals. Did this despite the refs calling penalties in favor of the EHF teams in an effort to help the EHF teams win. Didn't happen, and it goes to show that if you let the teams play the game on the ice, anything can happen. Next time it could be the EHF teams beating the E9 teams but regardless a lot of good hockey was played, close games, physical games, and a lot of up and down hockey. SO to end the year, it was good to see an E9 team get to play the EHF teams and prove that there is not much difference between the two leagues. So to all the E9 haters, give it a rest regarding which league is better and good luck the rest of your season. ;

Re: J J Rosato Tourney

anon
Great tournament. Lot of fun and for a good cause. For all you E9 haters out there, let it be known the the 2006 champs was the VJW team from the E9. Beat 4 EHF teams and tied the 5th, host team, knocking them out of the finals. Did this despite the refs calling penalties in favor of the EHF teams in an effort to help the EHF teams win. Didn't happen, and it goes to show that if you let the teams play the game on the ice, anything can happen. Next time it could be the EHF teams beating the E9 teams but regardless a lot of good hockey was played, close games, physical games, and a lot of up and down hockey. SO to end the year, it was good to see an E9 team get to play the EHF teams and prove that there is not much difference between the two leagues. So to all the E9 haters, give it a rest regarding which league is better and good luck the rest of your season. ;

Uhmm, sounds like you are the one with the insecurity issues to post a rant like that. Oh, and FYI, you didn't play competitive EHF teams but in any case, hope your kid feels as good as you do not that you feel justified

yet your the clown saying that the EHF top to bottom can beat the best of the E9 without breaking a sweat. Happy New Year sucker.

Non-competitive EHF teams - so I guess there are only 3 competitive EHF teams

anon

Loser. Sorry your kid got cut.

Seems like you all forgot what the tournament was about. Grow up.

Tell that to the TG and SSK parents and coaches.

I can't believe JJ's name is at the top of this post. Do your chest pounding and my kids better than your kid somewhere else. Good job you all prove that you can't look beyond the fact that this was a fun tournement full of smiles and have to drag it through the mud by bringing the whose better argument into it.

This is about fund raising for a hockey player who passed unexpectedly last year not about E9 vs. EHF. I HOPE THE TOURNEY WAS SUCCESSFUL IN THE FUND RAISING Capacity.

I'm happy we were able to participate and my family learned so much about a great kid they never had the privledge to meet.

OP actually said it was a fun tourney and was trying to troll the maniacal EHF parents into tearing the post apart. Chill, because you just took the bait.

?
OP actually said it was a fun tourney and was trying to troll the maniacal EHF parents into tearing the post apart. Chill, because you just took the bait.
Sorty, 10 words in a 100 word post doesn't validate the lack of class. Total loser thread.

?
And that, somehow, in your twisted reality, justifies it?

OP is a loser. And so are you.

anon
?
And that, somehow, in your twisted reality, justifies it?

OP is a loser. And so are you.

Anon
This is about fund raising for a hockey player who passed unexpectedly last year not about E9 vs. EHF. I HOPE THE TOURNEY WAS SUCCESSFUL IN THE FUND RAISING Capacity.

I'm happy we were able to participate and my family learned so much about a great kid they never had the privledge to meet.

An 8 year old hockey player. Hope the tourney was a success.

anon

Really? You're a loser

To think a tourney about creating memories for children when one of their brethren passed suddenly is all about E9 vs EHF. Get a grip what it really is supposed to be about. Do you think a ten year old child gives a rat @ss if it was top/low caliber team/ what division or league someone is from versus just playing the game for a good cause. Look in the mirror and repeat-MY KID WONT BE IN THE NHL. Let them have some more fun for a few more years before it truly matters. Dads need to stop being idiots.

Embarrassing
To think a tourney about creating memories for children when one of their brethren passed suddenly is all about E9 vs EHF. Get a grip what it really is supposed to be about. Do you think a ten year old child gives a rat @ss if it was top/low caliber team/ what division or league someone is from versus just playing the game for a good cause. Look in the mirror and repeat-MY KID WONT BE IN THE NHL. Let them have some more fun for a few more years before it truly matters. Dads need to stop being idiots.

Word😀

anon

Dear 06 VJW Dad,

You should be ashamed of yourselfafter making this post! Absolutely horrible.