email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why is this board so negative

Anon

And shouldn't parents find it weird that 90% of the "elite athletes" playing youth hockey can't do one single pull-.up?

There is no doubt that these rink owners are the modern day PT Barnums blowing smoke up your a$$ about your kid's abilities and potential but you the parents are the suckers.

Sam Bennett could not do a single pull up at the NHL combine, then went on to start and get a hat trick out of the gate, so I don't see the correlation ?

It changes nothing. These players are not athletes but freaks.

wondering
Why is this board so negative? I've been on a lot of message boards and the hate and venom that comes across is unbelievable. People come here asking legitimate questions and they get destroyed. "this program sucks." "this place is a money grab." "benders everywhere." "If you aren't in the EHF then you suck."

Hockey is not an easy sport to figure out how to navigate and I just think the behavior here is just sad.

flame on I guess...

Because parents are jealous and vindictive and are constantly worried their kid isn't at the best program on the best team playing first line snd that may ruin their path to that D1 college before heading to the pros 😄 Your welcome!