Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 05 Caps again!

Anon
Another loss! How far can they fall?

Why do you care if it's not your kids team

The Caps are 9-8-5 and are in the middle of the pack and ahead of 6 other teams. Why don't you call out the kings,breakers, falcons, top gun and bandits as those teams are all below the caps along with the team your kid is on.....

My kid is not even on the caps but I can't take your personal gripe with MS and the caps organization.

Worry about your own kid becoming a better skater and stop taking out your frustration because ell the top players have caught and passed your kids hockey and skating ability. Just deal with it. They are a lot of good kids on that caps team and they work hard as a group. I hope picking on 11 year olds kids makes you more secure.

Honestly, it is very difficult to watch. My kid will definitely be cut, but at least he is one of the few that cares and doesn't think he is bigger than the team, and I am probably the only parent that doesn't push the blame to every other player, and the coaches. This season is a disaster and can't end soon enough. I wish them the best next season, and also all the players that end up on different clubs.

Eagles, Flames, MFR top three by far

IHC and Caps a distant second. Go look at records of last 10 games of each organization.

what is the common denominator between IHC and Caps? Are they similar? Just wondering. My bender plays town so I don't know if they suck or why they suck.

We are still the playoff hunt. Go caps!

I know. Thank god.

anon
We are still the playoff hunt. Go caps!

Playoffs!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE