email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bad news for CCTA & Knights & Giants

Anon
More crazy news from the hockey world. BE finally selling. Total revamp. Hiring new people to come in and run the show. Replacing most coaches and bringing in lots of new talent. Once the old riffraff is out of the way this will make for a much better option than any of the Lovell programs and that joke of a cape team. Parents will not give up an opportunity to play Fed elite for BHL.

There are going to be lots of changes at the bandits next season and I agree with your assessment but not sure the sale will be on of them. Letting DS run with the revamp is the best business decision ever and the changes have already begun ! Sit back and watch the turnaround !

Please give details if you know so much. Why would this be bad news for other programs???? Where is the "new talent" coming from??

A Fed program rebuilding. Tons of watered down other programs in the area. What do you think players will flock to? Certainly not overpriced BHL teams.

Anon
A Fed program rebuilding. Tons of watered down other programs in the area. What do you think players will flock to? Certainly not overpriced BHL teams.

i love quotes like this. Tons of watered down other programs? So your bender is going to be the one that stays and is going to lead the new charge right? come one if every other program is so "watered Down" then where is the talent going to come from? Are you moving kids in from Canada now? are the best players on every other team going to rush over to the bandits? if these players were so good and the EHF is so mighty then why didnt this new talent go play there before? the pool is only so big and new kids dont just pop up out of nowhere. good luck with the Revamp. Something tells me it might get you one more win or two.

Nothing going on here. People just try to stir the pot.

Anon
Nothing going on here. People just try to stir the pot.
This move is over due and with the exit of TS operations may be more professional. Now with some more reputable coaching bye bye WN. Maybe they can move towards more success in the 05,06 division. It's like removing those players from the locker room.

Much rather my kid play competitive games in BHL/E9 with great coaching and development than get sub par coaching and get beat 0-10 every weekend for EHF bandits. PASS!

Anon
Much rather my kid play competitive games in BHL/E9 with great coaching and development than get sub par coaching and get beat 0-10 every weekend for EHF bandits. PASS!
Knights and Giants have great coaching. What does CCTA have 1 tourney team so not seeing any great coaching. Bandits have great coaching and promising a revamp in 06. Not sure what your point is WN

Anon
Anon
Knights and Giants have great coaching. What does CCTA have 1 tourney team so not seeing any great coaching. Bandits have great coaching and promising a revamp in 06. Not sure what your point is WN

Bandits have great coaching??? I guess great coaching yields terrible athletes...Makes sense that all their teams suck then.

Coaches at Hurricanes are great. There is only one team that is new and doesn't win very much but it's definitely not the coaches fault..he doesn't have much to work with.