Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous
You guys are nuts! Has anything on this board every really pannned out. I hear these rumors all the time, a lot center around the Bandits. Last year the winning percentage so low, they are being dropped from the EHF. Next year, the whole 04 team is moving, and the entire 06 Breakers team is coming over. Find a more reliable source of information. This formum is not it.
im not to sure about that I be heard of things that may have been true. But I'm still waiting

Give it a few minutes pal. Emails already going out to parents this morning from non returning coaches !!

Right, like the rumor the 04 goalie wasn't even coming back to the bandits for this season. Funny, just caught him in net a couple of weeks ago...during a Bandits game
ok I'll wait and see. But only because you said so. I know your in the know. Idiot

Well, poster may be more in the know than you thought.Don't know about the 04 level but we received an email from our coach today saying he wont be back, I am doubting it was his decision to leave, but if it was the Org move then it was surely the right one !!!

05 Coach? NH?

Yup.

Wow, long long overdue - the guy is a menace catering to his own kid who doesn't deserve to be on the team and acts like a little terror. Any word on who is replacing him?

Rumor is the HC of the 03 T1 team is taking over. Just looked up standings and that team is #3 in the T1 White with a 13-4-3 record (seems like the Friars and Eagles have a pretty good edge over them and Flames are right there but they are well ahead of the rest of the division). 91 GF 51 GA - pretty solid goal differential. Pretty good compared to the current 05 T1 team which is #8 with a record of 10-14-0 in the T1 White (68 GF 71GA). Maybe it's an upgrade...

Why would an 03 coach be taking an 05 team?

Re: 04 Bandits

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous
You guys are nuts! Has anything on this board every really pannned out. I hear these rumors all the time, a lot center around the Bandits. Last year the winning percentage so low, they are being dropped from the EHF. Next year, the whole 04 team is moving, and the entire 06 Breakers team is coming over. Find a more reliable source of information. This formum is not it.
im not to sure about that I be heard of things that may have been true. But I'm still waiting

Give it a few minutes pal. Emails already going out to parents this morning from non returning coaches !!

Right, like the rumor the 04 goalie wasn't even coming back to the bandits for this season. Funny, just caught him in net a couple of weeks ago...during a Bandits game
ok I'll wait and see. But only because you said so. I know your in the know. Idiot

Well, poster may be more in the know than you thought.Don't know about the 04 level but we received an email from our coach today saying he wont be back, I am doubting it was his decision to leave, but if it was the Org move then it was surely the right one !!!

05 Coach? NH?

Yup.

Wow, long long overdue - the guy is a menace catering to his own kid who doesn't deserve to be on the team and acts like a little terror. Any word on who is replacing him?

Rumor is the HC of the 03 T1 team is taking over. Just looked up standings and that team is #3 in the T1 White with a 13-4-3 record (seems like the Friars and Eagles have a pretty good edge over them and Flames are right there but they are well ahead of the rest of the division). 91 GF 51 GA - pretty solid goal differential. Pretty good compared to the current 05 T1 team which is #8 with a record of 10-14-0 in the T1 White (68 GF 71GA). Maybe it's an upgrade...

If that is the case then that makes sense, because he has an 05 in addition to an 03. If that is really the case, then you will see a drastic upswing in that team, including an influx of players that love playing for him !

This is a great starting point for whatever they plan on doing with the BB ! Willing to bet its a house cleaning for a few teams for coaches and a majority of the rosters !

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

05 Coach? NH?

Yup.

If that is the case then that makes sense, because he has an 05 in addition to an 03. If that is really the case, then you will see a drastic upswing in that team, including an influx of players that love playing for him !

This is a great starting point for whatever they plan on doing with the BB ! Willing to bet its a house cleaning for a few teams for coaches and a majority of the rosters !

lots of rumors floating around. and yes maybe they are making efforts, but let's be serious about roster resets. where are all those quality skaters are supposed to come from. Also I don't see a mass migrations of 05 to a new coach, because the 03 coach is good. Most 05 parents won't know the 03 coach.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

05 Coach? NH?

Yup.

lots of rumors floating around. and yes maybe they are making efforts, but let's be serious about roster resets. where are all those quality skaters are supposed to come from. Also I don't see a mass migrations of 05 to a new coach, because the 03 coach is good. Most 05 parents won't know the 03 coach.

It is clear that nobody is going to change your mind, as you like to avoid facts and stay on course with your "theories"

First off, if you read above someone said that he also has an 05, and one that does not play for the BB, so I bet that he knows lots of 05 kids and their parents, so there is one misconception.

The other is the question as to where all of these "quality" skaters are coming from.. they could potentially come from anywhere and it would probably be an improvement, but there have been numerous families with "good" 05 players that have left due to the current coach that I bet would be willing to come back, and there are always people looking to make the move from other organizations, moving up from town, etc.

You may doubt it, like my previous claims, but just wait as there is no doubt that 05T1 team will have a better coach, and be a big improvement from this year. People seem to be getting on board with what DS is trying to do and are willing to give the Bandits a look over other teams now when previously that was not even an option.

It is clear that nobody is going to change your mind, as you like to avoid facts and stay on course with your "theories"

First off, if you read above someone said that he also has an 05, and one that does not play for the BB, so I bet that he knows lots of 05 kids and their parents, so there is one misconception.

The other is the question as to where all of these "quality" skaters are coming from.. they could potentially come from anywhere and it would probably be an improvement, but there have been numerous families with "good" 05 players that have left due to the current coach that I bet would be willing to come back, and there are always people looking to make the move from other organizations, moving up from town, etc.

You may doubt it, like my previous claims, but just wait as there is no doubt that 05T1 team will have a better coach, and be a big improvement from this year. People seem to be getting on board with what DS is trying to do and are willing to give the Bandits a look over other teams now when previously that was not even an option.

It is clear to me that you don't know me at all. The 05 coach is a terrific coach, he just isn't a crowd pleaser. He cut a ton of players last year and made the team going from worst to middle of the pack. Clearly, all the good families he chased away don't like that fact. If you think quality players (as in above average T1 players) are just coming out of the woodwork, you clearly don't know the hockey landscape. And before you hurl your usual insults. I am not WN, I am not NH. My kid does not play on his team.

anon

It is clear to me that you don't know me at all. The 05 coach is a terrific coach, he just isn't a crowd pleaser. He cut a ton of players last year and made the team going from worst to middle of the pack. Clearly, all the good families he chased away don't like that fact. If you think quality players (as in above average T1 players) are just coming out of the woodwork, you clearly don't know the hockey landscape. And before you hurl your usual insults. I am not WN, I am not NH. My kid does not play on his team.
Pretty sure you are not WN because your post doesn't appear to be written by a second grader. I am however 85% certain that you are NH and your kid definitely plays on his team. He is also a bender AND SORRY YOU AND YOUR KID GOT CUT next year

Anon
anon

Pretty sure you are not WN because your post doesn't appear to be written by a second grader. I am however 85% certain that you are NH and your kid definitely plays on his team. He is also a bender AND SORRY YOU AND YOUR KID GOT CUT next year

nice use of smileys. whatever makes you feel better about yourself. yours truly, Not-NH

anon
Anon
anon

nice use of smileys. whatever makes you feel better about yourself. yours truly, Not-NH
Yes you are

Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Yes you are
Agreed, you can tell because of his childish inability to walk away from a situation where someone is clearly yanking his chain - a complete fool that should be coaching with WN at the Hurricanes

Most entertaining. If I could pop a bag of popcorn and kick my feet up I would but I'm the meantime, you are both doing great. Keep it up

anon

The 05 coach is a terrific coach,

My survey said otherwise, but ok

This team should go tier 1. Unable to compete at the elite level these days. Do the right thing for all the kids and move down.

Anon
This team should go tier 1. Unable to compete at the elite level these days. Do the right thing for all the kids and move down.

Worry about your own kids team buddy. That team was no further down than the middle of the pack last year at worst, one bad year doesn't mean anything.

Anon
Anon

Worry about your own kids team buddy. That team was no further down than the middle of the pack last year at worst, one bad year doesn't mean anything.

I am. It's not good for kids development to ride over to BIA and pummel your kids team. That's not what elite is about.

Anon
Anon
Anon

I am. It's not good for kids development to ride over to BIA and pummel your kids team. That's not what elite is about.

My kids not on the team. I'm sure your kid is quite the stud. However, caught one of the games against one of the Q teams. Think it ended 1-3. Quite a pummeling A$$ hat. NOT

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

My kids not on the team. I'm sure your kid is quite the stud. However, caught one of the games against one of the Q teams. Think it ended 1-3. Quite a pummeling A$$ hat. NOT

Losing 20 games by an average of 4-1 is getting pummeled. Could be a lot worse if they didn't have a decent goalie. Next year will be even uglier A$$ Hat!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Losing 20 games by an average of 4-1 is getting pummeled. Could be a lot worse if they didn't have a decent goalie. Next year will be even uglier A$$ Hat!

I guess the teams that own those couple of loses to them should move down too, right? I mean, why should your kid have to drive all the way to Bridgewater and whatever towns those other couple teams reside in to beat down those teams 4-1. I mean, come on. I really can't believe how unfair life has been for your kid!! Here's what I'm thinking: your kid should only play in those games that challenge him to the fullest. I mean, it's unfair your kids development is getting stunted by playing teams so beneath him. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that's exactly what his NHL scout is telling you right? Gee wiz, I feel for your kid. I'm really hoping he doesn't come out of this year with regressing hockey skills. Here's a suggestion. Get him some of Vladimir's fries, grab yourself a couple of cold ones at the Ale House. I assure you, it will all be ok.

There only 1 team that's not winning over 90% of their games. ^^^^^^

Anon

Just gave it a little look see because I was t sure myself. 16% win record. Breakers are a whooping 23% and Terriers trail at 30%. Couple at 40 so again, my point .... why so down on a team that has been very competent until this year that the Breakers are only 7% ahead of and the Breakers are only 7% behind the Terriers as the next team. None of those stellar right ?????? By the way, didn't notice any team under 10%. Exageration doesn't help prove your cause

Anon
Anon

Just gave it a little look see because I was t sure myself. 16% win record. Breakers are a whooping 23% and Terriers trail at 30%. Couple at 40 so again, my point .... why so down on a team that has been very competent until this year that the Breakers are only 7% ahead of and the Breakers are only 7% behind the Terriers as the next team. None of those stellar right ?????? By the way, didn't notice any team under 10%. Exageration doesn't help prove your cause

Not to good at math eh?

They haven't won over 90% of their games this season.

Anon

So maybe I'm confused. What you are saying is every team but one is winner over 90% of their games?

KABOOM!!!!!

Anon

You sound rediculous dude

Anon
Anon

You sound rediculous dude

You spell ridiculous dude!

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

05 Coach? NH?

Yup.

You're comparing apples to oranges comparing stats from two different age groups and let's face it, we are talking about the white division. It takes 1-2 decent players to run the game, especially at that level. Are you telling me that the reason they are losing is purely coaching? That's crazy. Most teams have lost their better players over the years due to lack of concern over the goings on there for the last few years. I'm happy really see that hopefully BE is finally taking an interest but here's an interesting point : That 05 team finished dead last last year with one win and lost most of their games by a significant margin.... under the same coach.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

EN asked to leave Bandits? Wow!

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

EN asked to leave Bandits? Wow!

That's pretty big. He's been there for many years.

Bulls**t! Get your facts straight

Anon
Bulls**t! Get your facts straight

and what facts would that be? you mentioning too many to keep up...

No one said EN wasn't coming back to bandits? Or do you mean he is going to breakers or hurricanes?

Anon
No one said EN wasn't coming back to bandits? Or do you mean he is going to breakers or hurricanes?

Actually it was said......someone posted coach and whole team to head to Hurricanes. I'm sure that was a WN rumor though. Just like most of them

Anon

Look at the top of this thread ..., "Hurricane parents lead to believe whole team and coach coming".

I believe there was another thread as well that got deleted

You are taking a post on the dboard as truth ? Ha!

anon
Anon
Anon
Anonomous

I wouldn't pound your chest about that one, GAA doesn't look so pretty mommy.

Goalie has no issues playing for TS been doing it for years.