email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JWK 05 Elite division

Anon
Easy to figure out. Simply look up your team on myhockey rankings.com and say what # they are?

I believe the response was to someone saying Nstars were in elite tourney bracket and canes tourney team pointing out they beat them and someone else pointed out they are not in EHF elite but EHF tier 1.

Anon
Anon
Easy to figure out. Simply look up your team on myhockey rankings.com and say what # they are?

I believe the response was to someone saying Nstars were in elite tourney bracket and canes tourney team pointing out they beat them and someone else pointed out they are not in EHF elite but EHF tier 1.

It had nothing to do with who won that match up. The teams are very close skill wise. One person said the Northstars were a tier 1 team but my hockey rankings has them in tier II. The point was they are both a lot better than tier 1 teams like westchester express etc. but need to play more tier I teams to move up in ranking and tier

Anon
Anon
Anon

It had nothing to do with who won that match up. The teams are very close skill wise. One person said the Northstars were a tier 1 team but my hockey rankings has them in tier II. The point was they are both a lot better than tier 1 teams like westchester express etc. but need to play more tier I teams to move up in ranking and tier

No one mentioned myhockey rankings. They mentioned both teams playing in Elite category at tourney specially and poster mentioned they are tier 1. That's EHF lingo for the division below Elite in regular season play. Why is that confusing?

Think the confusion is everywhere but boston tier 1 is #1. Boston 'elite' is the highest level of play for youth. See link below.

http://myhockeyrankings.com/nerd.php?b=110

New to Boston and trying 'wicked crazy while sitten in my parla which is located in the cella as I'm drinkin my dunks" and soon my kid will be a bender and get cut

Can someone tell me please. The level/leagues of youth hockey in MA, can't find i anywhere. these are the leagues I've found.
Ehf, E9, BHL, VL, YC, MPDHL, Southshor, etc.

anon
Think the confusion is everywhere but boston tier 1 is #1. Boston 'elite' is the highest level of play for youth. See link below.

New to Boston and trying 'wicked crazy while sitten in my parla which is located in the cella as I'm drinkin my dunks" and soon my kid will be a bender and get cut

Can someone tell me please. The level/leagues of youth hockey in MA, can't find i anywhere. these are the leagues I've found.

Isn't it cute how the cape parents (guessing 05 hurricanes) are finally figuring out there's life over the bridge? This is like an episode of "The Village"

Ya Cape Cod get your priorities straight! Massachusetts youth hockey really should your top focus.

Anon
Ya Cape Cod get your priorities straight! Massachusetts youth hockey really should your top focus.

...and maybe take an English class while you're at it.

anon

The only Tier 1 leagues in New England, in the traditional use of the term, are EHF Elite and Elite 9. All others are Tier 2, with a wide range of quality that is the subject of much debate so not worth ranking here (again).

DoIknowYou
They are in the "Elite" Division of Jwk. No?

Then again...they might lose to the NE Hurricanes 5-4; whoops.

Yes Canes elite team beat this tier 1 team that is playing in the elite division.

Anon
DoIknowYou
They are in the "Elite" Division of Jwk. No?

Then again...they might lose to the NE Hurricanes 5-4; whoops.

Yes Canes elite team beat this tier 1 team that is playing in the elite division.

Elite?

Northstars and hurricanes are a lot better than tier 1 westchester express so the rankings as a first year team dont really equate just have to work your way up