email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Islander 06 - New Superteam

Anon
And yes to these parents it is about beating the flames .... several of the players didn't make the Brick team and parents are dying to beat the flames. Hitch a ride!

I wouldn't say several, there were 2 that tried out and didn't make it. The goalie and a defenseman. Why wouldn't they want to beat the flames? It's a good measuring stick. I hope they do beat them. I know one of the kids that is being considered for the team and with his addition, they'll beat them! Move along pal, no one hitching a ride!

Anon

That's true.... most of the players they are bringing in this year or (should I say parents) have never won any big games...... so now they will hitch on with the islanders and try to make their dream come true. However it's still beer league down the road....

Except that your little bender will never win a thing and still end up in a beer league.

Flamer
Anon

That's true.... most of the players they are bringing in this year or (should I say parents) have never won any big games...... so now they will hitch on with the islanders and try to make their dream come true. However it's still beer league down the road....

Except that your little bender will never win a thing and still end up in a beer league.

Sweet burn.... I'll go tell him what you said.

Sidebar Flamer, how long did it take for you to come up with calling him a bender? That is a classic burn. I admire your creativity, combining the bender call with a reference to beer league - awesome stuff. Not to mention you were able to avoid the "Sorry your kid got cut." I assume you are the same guy that yells, "Ref, you suck!" along the glass?

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius)
Today we salute you. Mr. Flamer from the Ice Hockey Dboard
(Mr. Flamer from the Ice Hockey Dboard)
Wearing team gear from your kids hockey team, you're living the real American dream
Ripping on kids on the dboard calling them names like... Bender...beer league player and screaming you don't belong, you're a hack...
(Tape those ankles my man)
Sure your kids embarrassed by your antics and the kids your ripping, they just look at you confused...
(WHOS DAD IS THAT!)
Your keen instincts tells you to keep pushing the envelope, calling kids duster, pigeons and townies as you play your scratch tickets along the glass.
(Hey, I won 5 dollars)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Flamer Boy. 'Cause we all know, they'll all end up in the beer league someday"
(Mr. Flamer from the Ice Hockey Dboard!)

So they (IHC) put a superteam together, then refuse to play anyone else outside of EHF, that may give them a good game. Keep ducking. At least the Flames will play anyone anywhere at anytime.

IHC lover
So they (IHC) put a superteam together, then refuse to play anyone else outside of EHF, that may give them a good game. Keep ducking. At least the Flames will play anyone anywhere at anytime.

Yes

Same goes for Jr. Terriers, Jr Eagles and South Shore kings. All will take anyone on and let the best team win. Props to these orgs for doing that. Gallant can keep protecting his teams, but everyone knows the truth outside of the IHC inner club.

Flames are as boring as their 1980's uniforms

You call them boring because you know full well that your precious 04 from TG Tier 1 couldn't make the 06 Flames Elite. Sad. How's the job search going?

I will bet you that 2 of your top forwards are begging to join IHC after next season. Sorry the 06 Mite Hall of Fame team is over for you Flamers

IHC lover

Dumb post. Sorry your kid got cut for Jonny I do a ton of skills hockey boy.