Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 06 Goalie needed

What team? Tell more about the program

what kind of nonsense is going on at Seacoast? Sounds like a disgruntled parent is not happy with their 06 goalie and is stirring the pot.

I thought that he was the reason they won the E9 2006 title last year. How short sighted and fickle are they up there? or is the kid leaving?

more info needed

anon
what kind of nonsense is going on at Seacoast? Sounds like a disgruntled parent is not happy with their 06 goalie and is stirring the pot.

I thought that he was the reason they won the E9 2006 title last year. How short sighted and fickle are they up there? or is the kid leaving?

more info needed

You have to know something is going on. No legit org cones on here posting for positions. Definitely pot stirrer

Seacoast goalie going to the Islanders.

Isn't his father one of their coaches?

Rumors of their best player leaving for the Islanders too.

Implosion?

ANON
Isn't his father one of their coaches?

Rumors of their best player leaving for the Islanders too.

Implosion?

Who cares

Where is the 06 Jr. Ranger goalie going?

Home

Anon

EHF

Anon
Anon

EHF

Great little goalie but can't play EHF level for sure. If he could he would win (steal) 5-6 a year in the E9 for his team.

Sounds like everyone is going to the islanders

My mistake, we live on the NH seacoast, the team is NH Avalance.

ANON
My mistake, we live on the NH seacoast, the team is NH Avalance.

How's the team doing this season?

They are coming back for the 2017-2018 season.

I got a kid who can stop the puck. Couple limitations, but all in all a good little keeper. He has early onset cataracts and a nasty case of the gout but if you can push past that, he is a brick wall. Currently playing for 6 teams and everyone is extremely happy with his save percentage (same can't be said for his halitosis). Drop me a line and we can be at your rink in a few hours. We live in New England.

anon
I got a kid who can stop the puck. Couple limitations, but all in all a good little keeper. He has early onset cataracts and a nasty case of the gout but if you can push past that, he is a brick wall. Currently playing for 6 teams and everyone is extremely happy with his save percentage (same can't be said for his halitosis). Drop me a line and we can be at your rink in a few hours. We live in New England.

self-loathing much?