email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boch & Walpole Express Switching Leauges

Musical Chairs
Boch just announced they are going to the MPDL from the BHL (Now the PHLNE) and Walpole Express is going to the BHL from the MPDL. Changing places.

So what you are saying is, Express is the new Boch of the BHL ?

Musical Chairs
Boch just announced they are going to the MPDL from the BHL (Now the PHLNE) and Walpole Express is going to the BHL from the MPDL. Changing places.

Fake news

Wow, almost 20 minutes has gone by and we haven't had an insecure EHF parent comment that their kid's league is the best in the whole wide world!!!! We are growing up

Portion of email that went today to Boch Players

As I said, we have been communicating with each team’s coaches over the past week and we are proud to announce that we have joined the New England Premier Hockey League (NEPHL). The NEPHL has been going strong since 2004 and has a wide array of offerings between their Premier, Elite, and Select divisions. We certainly acknowledge the strong appeal the league title carries, but after talking with our coaches- we truly believe this move will bring even more stability to the Boch Blazer program and we are excited to join a league that voted us in 13/13!

Walpole Express website says the following

Walpole, MA - The Walpole Express are excited to announce their acceptance into the Elite 9 (E9) / Boston Hockey League (BHL) for the 2017-2018 season. The E9 / BHL provides high level hockey for the top youth organizations in the area, and are considered one of the best leagues in New England. The Walpole Express will be hosting 2003-2009 Elite level teams.

2cd tier (Elite) stays in BHL for the Express and 3rd Tier (Select) going to the Valley League. Can you imagine spending $3,500 to play in the VHL!

Anon
2cd tier (Elite) stays in BHL for the Express and 3rd Tier (Select) going to the Valley League. Can you imagine spending $3,500 to play in the VHL!

They will get clubbed in the Valley League, won't even be in top league. I am still struggling with the premise people pay $3,500 to play in the BHL or E9.

anon
Anon

They will get clubbed in the Valley League, won't even be in top league. I am still struggling with the premise people pay $3,500 to play in the BHL or E9.

You really think it's about the name of the league; you don't know much about how this all works do you.

anon
Anon

I still struggle with the premise that parents actually think one league is better than the other.

Anon
anon
Anon

I still struggle with the premise that parents actually think one league is better than the other.

You have me all wrong, I totally agree with you. I don't think there is any difference between the VHL, BHL and E9. Like zero. None.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon

You have me all wrong, I totally agree with you. I don't think there is any difference between the VHL, BHL and E9. Like zero. None.

You buy into the marketing instead of thinking about what you're saying. No, you've been called out correctly.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

You buy into the marketing instead of thinking about what you're saying. No, you've been called out correctly.

Enjoy the Valley.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon

^^Funny. Oh, you actually believe this? Then it's just sad.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon

^^Funny. Oh, you actually believe this? Then it's just sad.

The FED is definitely the better overall league. but that doesn't mean, your kids hockey future (however you want to define the future) is depending on whether he played in the Fed or in the E9. Especially not at the age of 9 or 10. It doesn't mean the better development will only happen in a Fed team.
My priority list still is Coach, Team, Parents, League. In that order.

Anon
Wow, almost 20 minutes has gone by and we haven't had an insecure EHF parent comment that their kid's league is the best in the whole wide world!!!! We are growing up

All good with kid in the FED.

Good luck in the MPDHL-PHLNE-NEPHL-BHLE9.

Would you buy a used car from this man?

What great people at Boch. Announcing it now at the end of the season a week before the kids tryout so they don't have time to try and hook on with other teams. Real good people. Love how they sent out an email telling everyone how they changed and wanted people to come back to the program. Inferior league. Inferior teams. Same crap as always at Boch.

Coaches were not in loop. First they heard of the change was when they got the email.

Anon
Coaches were not in loop. First they heard of the change was when they got the email.

As a coach in the program, I'd like to say that this statement is completely false. All of the coaches were in the loop from the day that TW and NT were told the news, which was only two weeks ago. They tried to make their case but when it became clear that they would no longer be in the BHL they acted as quick as they could and sent out the email.

Anon
Anon

As a coach in the program, I'd like to say that this statement is completely false. All of the coaches were in the loop from the day that TW and NT were told the news, which was only two weeks ago. They tried to make their case but when it became clear that they would no longer be in the BHL they acted as quick as they could and sent out the email.

Common sense on the D-board! Finally!
👍👍👍

Anon
Anon

It is what happen that you never pay your bills Coko..

Hate to break this news to you bender's dad, but if your kid is playing at Boch he has no other real options out there.

Same can be said for Walpole Express

and BHL/E9.

anon
and BHL/E9.
Give it a rest, we know you believe this is true.

Anon
Hate to break this news to you bender's dad, but if your kid is playing at Boch he has no other real options out there.
The program needs a new name and complete reboot.

Is the Boch part even true? No sign of Boch PHL website.

The Premier Hockey League of New England (PHLNE)

Adds Five New Programs

New teams to begin league play for 2017-2018 season

Boston, Mass. – The Premier Hockey League of New England (PHL) announced today that it has officially added five new programs. The Mass Bay Chiefs, North Suburban Wings, Greater Boston Vipers, Worcester Junior Crusaders, and Boch Blazers will commence league play for the 2017-2018 season. Since being founded in 2004, the PHL has experienced tremendous growth while representing some of the top Midget and Youth Hockey programs from the region. The PHL is now comprised of more than 200 teams from 32 different hockey organizations solidifying itself as one of the largest youth hockey leagues in New England.

Please just stop with adding teams to the Boston area, especially to this league. Not helping with development.