Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boston "Tiny Stars" Looking To HIre Mite Coach and some assistant coaches

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I respectfully ask that we have no flaming to this post. The Boston Stars/MaxPro Jets are looking to add to our coaching staff for next season.

Our Mite coach this week accepted a new position and will be moving. We are now looking for a coach to run our second year Mite program which spans 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009. We will have 2 assistant coaches to support the chosen candidate and will hopefully have a Mite A (for older Mites) and Mite B (learn to play).

We offer competitive salary and are looking for candidates who are solid teachers and able to work with younger, developmental players. Our Mite program is developmental and we play according to USA Hockey Mite rules and ADM Methodologies.

We also are looking for an additional assistant coach for the 2004 Premier team as well as our 2005/2006 Boston Stars Elite team.

All coaches will need to be patched and CORI checked as part of the process.

If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please let us know. Have them reach out to me directly at dfranczak@bostonstarshockey.com. We are offering a referral gift/bonus to the person who refers us to the right candidate.

Thank you,

Dennis Franczak, Boston Stars Hockey