View Entire Thread
Re: Top Gun 05 Elite

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
ANON
Anon
From the sound of this thread, somebody must've been cut. If not this year, then last. My apologies for your child's omission from this team.

Couldn't be more wrong!

so your saying everyone that left was offered a contract ???? REALLY ??? if they were that good they would of went to an EFED team, one did, the rest SU<>KED you know it I know it and everyone knows it

Wow, best reasoning to date for keeping the town hockey DBoard; a Valley League dad trolling the Fed!

Hahaha, who the hell says "EFED", except those that haven't actually ever had a kid play there?!? Don't worry, maybe the Tier 1 Silver is in your future...it's gonna be big time![/quot

I bet you wear a jacket with your kids hockey logo on it LOSER

Why? Does yours say "EFED", troll?

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
ANON
Anon
From the sound of this thread, somebody must've been cut. If not this year, then last. My apologies for your child's omission from this team.

Couldn't be more wrong!

so your saying everyone that left was offered a contract ???? REALLY ??? if they were that good they would of went to an EFED team, one did, the rest SU<>KED you know it I know it and everyone knows it

Wow, best reasoning to date for keeping the town hockey DBoard; a Valley League dad trolling the Fed!

Hahaha, who the hell says "EFED", except those that haven't actually ever had a kid play there?!? Don't worry, maybe the Tier 1 Silver is in your future...it's gonna be big time![/quot

So you do wear our kids logo on your jacket !! and you do know you can not skate .

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
ANON
Anon

Couldn't be more wrong!

So you do wear our kids logo on your jacket !! and you do know you can not skate .

Don't be afraid to break out your Bandits pom poms, snowflake.

Sorry your pom poms got cut

Anon

Sounds like Valley League dad's pom poms are in a jar!

Anon
Anon

Sounds like Valley League dad's pom poms are in a jar!

Lol, VLD's pom poms in a jar, that's why I love the DBoard! Keep going guys!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
ANON
Anon

Couldn't be more wrong!

Don't be afraid to break out your Bandits pom poms, snowflake.

so you do wear your kids logo on your jacket, and you do know you can not skate , sad

Anon
Backwards is signing players from TG

Agreed, and stupid is signing WITH TG at all.

Islanders don't seem to have a problem with signing kids from tg.

Way to go Mike... Top GM in Pee Wee Hockey