Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 equivalent to EHF Tier 1?

yeah right.

anon
anon
Man what I would give to be standing next to the EHF Elite parent whose kids team just lost to an E9 Elite team. Happens frequently. But the EHF troll touting the EHF tier 1 better than E9 elite needs to get out of his moms basement more than once a year to see this happening. Idiot.

EHF Tier 1 = E9 "Elite"

It just does. I am sorry for your hurt butt.... it just does.
\

Agree , I mean honestly anyone who thinks otherwise should just go back to sleep ......

I don't see scouts at E9 games .... I see them at every EHF elite game and practice .

After all everyone knows the majority of D1 scholarships goes to the FED kids ......

Anon
anon
anon
Man what I would give to be standing next to the EHF Elite parent whose kids team just lost to an E9 Elite team. Happens frequently. But the EHF troll touting the EHF tier 1 better than E9 elite needs to get out of his moms basement more than once a year to see this happening. Idiot.

EHF Tier 1 = E9 "Elite"

It just does. I am sorry for your hurt butt.... it just does.
\\

Agree , I mean honestly anyone who thinks otherwise should just go back to sleep ......

I don't see scouts at E9 games .... I see them at every EHF elite game and practice .

After all everyone knows the majority of D1 scholarships goes to the FED kids ......

You my good friend, understand hockey. The whole BHL/E9 being Elite conversation needs to end.

anon

How frequently does it really happen? My Son's team does a lot of tourneys and we have never played an E9 Team

anon
anon

How frequently does it really happen? My Son's team does a lot of tourneys and we have never played an E9 Team

It happens a lot at the older age groups where the EHF elite and e9 each have a few very good top teams. Last season my son's top e9 team played games against 6 ehf elite teams although not all the scores appear on MHR because of the man.

I just threw up!

Anon
splitting hairs here but...Overall EHF tier 1 better than EHF however last year at leaat at 04 no doubt BHL was better Than EHF Tier 1 Black...

How would you know? Your son played for the Saints in the National and came in last...

I think an EHF owner comes on here and trolls this board with these posts and sits back and laughs as the E9 parents take the bait every single time.

Anon
trying to figure out what is best for our son. From the research we have done (limited and hence coming to this message board) but it seems that the e9 league equivalent in the EHF is Tier 1? Is that correct and EHF elite is a step up? Thanks in advance for replies, trying to sort this out by Sunday!

You are spot on. Order is as follows:

EHF Elite

EHF Tier 1 /E9

BHL

Valley League/EMHL

anon
Anon
trying to figure out what is best for our son. From the research we have done (limited and hence coming to this message board) but it seems that the e9 league equivalent in the EHF is Tier 1? Is that correct and EHF elite is a step up? Thanks in advance for replies, trying to sort this out by Sunday!

You are spot on. Order is as follows:

EHF Elite

EHF Tier 1 /E9

BHL

Valley League/EMHL
Expanding that a bit.

Top Half of EHF Elite

Top Half of E9

Bottom Half of EHF Elite

Bottom Half of E9

EHF Tier 1 Black

BHL American

Everythign else

Who doesn't know the difference between E9 and EHF, yet knows how to find the dboard?

As an E9 parent my opinion is the Fed is better at the top and bottom of the bracket. The top 2 Fed teams are loaded and jockeying for the Q bid. The top 7 or 8 at the E9 match up with the rest of the Fed. The E9 has some bottom teams that are far below other E9 teams and the entire Fed.

Unfortunately the automatic bid/charter in the E9 allows some programs to place teams that have no business in the E9 at the expense of a top BHL team. Standings will point out the issue. I know the Fed has the same issue, but I think the bottom Fed teams are better than the bottom E9 teams. Others may argue.

My opinion. If you have an option to play for a top 7 E9 team or a Tier 1 fed team, than take the E9 if you are prioritizing competition. If it is an automatic bid bottom 2 E9 team, then decide based on the best coaching and experience for your kid.

Good luck!

Anon

Can the admin just delete this thread?!

ANON
Anon

Can the admin just delete this thread?!

Why? What guidelines does it violate? Are your feelings hurt?

Going by MHR it is hard to argue. EHF elite and tier 1 clearly place higher than E9/BHL at every age level.

Doesn't E9 by definition have 3 BHL qualifiers every year? Isn't a third of E9 therefore BHL/Tier 1.

You people are idiots, 10 years from now, you will look back and see how stupid this discussion is, it doesn't matter.

Aanon
You people are idiots, 10 years from now, you will look back and see how stupid this discussion is, it doesn't matter.

Now you have to resort to name calling since admin wouldn't take your suggestion to take this post down? Awefully sensitive

Anon
Aanon

Now you have to resort to name calling since admin wouldn't take your suggestion to take this post down? Awefully sensitive
Someone please delete this thread.

Anon
Anon
Aanon

Someone please delete this thread.

The only time the ranking of kids in athletics is "silly" and "doesn't mean anything" is when someone's kid isn't in the top league.

Can there be a separate BHL, Town hockey, E9 blog?

#fedelite4life

According to MHR, 04 BHL American teams final ranking were 2nd, 6th, 11th, and 26th. The highest ranked Tier1 Black team finished 32nd - so how is that a better league? Think you better check your facts before throwing nonsense out there.

Anon
According to MHR, 04 BHL American teams final ranking were 2nd, 6th, 11th, and 26th. The highest ranked Tier1 Black team finished 32nd - so how is that a better league? Think you better check your facts before throwing nonsense out there.

But everyone tells him that BHl is inferior and Black is almost elite...so how can that be ???

EHF ELITE > EHF TIER 1 BLACK > E9 > EHF TIER 1WHITE > EMHL > BHL and Valley > Town
Top 1 or 2 teams in lower leagues would finish 500 or better in league above

Top team in EMHL would finish top 2 of EHF Tier 1 White and 500 in EHF Tier 1 Black. E9 is a joke with the exception of top team, which loses their top players to EHF annually

Do you enjoy responding to your own posts? Does it make you feel better about your son's hockey prowess? My youngest plays ehf elite my oldest plays ISL and never played EHF or Metro. Leagues don't matter except to parents of marginal players.

Agree 1000% finally a guy who gets it!!! Thank you

Flyerdad
Top team in EMHL would finish top 2 of EHF Tier 1 White and 500 in EHF Tier 1 Black. E9 is a joke with the exception of top team, which loses their top players to EHF annually

WOW! Talk about an insecure EMHL dad. You're out of your mind. Every team in that league is a joke and worse than town C hockey!!!

Flyerdad

The top 2 white teams couldn't go 500 in the black. The lower half of the bksvk doesn't go 500 so how could teams in the white? Your post makes no sense

Anon
EHF ELITE > EHF TIER 1 BLACK > E9 > EHF TIER 1WHITE > EMHL > BHL and Valley > Town

+1

Exactly.

Anon

Delusional

Anon

Sure you are.