Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EHF Black/White/Silver Talk please move to town hockey dboar

For the sake of Elite hockey would the EHF AA talk about parity please move to the town dboard where it belongs.

Re: EHF Black/White/Silver Talk please move to town hockey dboar

There is no such thing as Elite hockey.

anon
For the sake of Elite hockey would the EHF AA talk about parity please move to the town dboard where it belongs.

Hey obnoxious snob... your kid is not elite. Wake up

anon

This is the town board. It is now the town board for a few reasons. 1) Admin combined the town board with the youth hockey board and 2) Elite hockey in New England is so close to town hockey it doesn't even matter

anon

Post of the year. I can't take any more of this foolish parity talk. If a tree falls in the woods....

aNon
anon

Post of the year. I can't take any more of this foolish parity talk. If a tree falls in the woods....

If you can't take it than the bright thing to do would be not click on any thread that has the word PARITY in...het now only do you, you chose to comment. So who's fault is it that? I choose to skip over anything irrelevant to my own kid because get what? I really don't care about you, your kid, or your kid's team unless it involves mine. See, it's that easy!

anon
aNon
anon

If you can't take it than the bright thing to do would be not click on any thread that has the word PARITY in...het now only do you, you chose to comment. So who's fault is it that? I choose to skip over anything irrelevant to my own kid because get what? I really don't care about you, your kid, or your kid's team unless it involves mine. See, it's that easy!

Can someone translate that for me?

anon
anon
aNon
anon

Can someone translate that for me?

Sure, keep scrolling if you are tired of reading it and he doesn't care about you or your kid. And I second that. The rest in the middle, not sure

So by your definition; Unless you're discussing MMF Elite or IHC Elite please take your "elite" banter to town forum where it belongs. Everyone knows those are the only 2 legit AAA programs in Mass, every other supposed elite team is glorified AA anyway. :/

Anon
So by your definition; Unless you're discussing MMF Elite or IHC Elite please take your "elite" banter to town forum where it belongs. Everyone knows those are the only 2 legit AAA programs in Mass, every other supposed elite team is glorified AA anyway. :/
"Everyone knows" that? There aren't any "elite programs" what are you smoking or, more accurately, what sales pitch are you believing. Sometimes these programs are able to attract talent to a super-team in hopes of competing in high-end tournaments. Different organizations are able to pull if off at different age levels. Then, once the hitting starts, it all implodes anyway.

Anon
Anon
"Everyone knows" that? There aren't any "elite programs" what are you smoking or, more accurately, what sales pitch are you believing. Sometimes these programs are able to attract talent to a super-team in hopes of competing in high-end tournaments. Different organizations are able to pull if off at different age levels. Then, once the hitting starts, it all implodes anyway.

Well said!

anon

your son isn't elite. There are no elite 12 year olds. Please deal with this before your son gets cut from HS and becomes a depression case because you told him he was a star when he was 12. Sorry to force feed reality to you.

but his coach said he was elite.

Anon
anon

your son isn't elite. There are no elite 12 year olds. Please deal with this before your son gets cut from HS and becomes a depression case because you told him he was a star when he was 12. Sorry to force feed reality to you.
^^Lmao - exactly right.

Elite...ahahha....town hockey sucks oh and canadian beer sucks too.