Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 04 Warwick A becoming Caps 04 AAA for next season

um i guess the poster about being in Silver next season is a little closer to reality today. im sure they will end up in White but doesnt that defeat the entire purpose of uprooting the players and filling parents heads with dreams they were never going to realize. Enjoy the extra tuition, travel and criticism of your coaching ability boys. White will be a blast next season.

anon
um i guess the poster about being in Silver next season is a little closer to reality today. im sure they will end up in White but doesnt that defeat the entire purpose of uprooting the players and filling parents heads with dreams they were never going to realize. Enjoy the extra tuition, travel and criticism of your coaching ability boys. White will be a blast next season.

Why should they have to "enjoy criticism of their team"? Any adult that criticizes and makes fun of 12 year olds needs serious mental health help and a complete evaluation of their stability and emotional well being! Maybe your attention should be focused on improving yourself and not 12 year olds???? . And we wonder why bullying has become such a hot topic these days??? Here is a perfect examples of a parent that should hang their head in shame and be embarrassed of him/herself! Even if no one knows who you are because you post anonymously, you have to live with yourself! Have fun with that!

Do the Caps ever cut people or just keep adding more players to the roster.

Anon
anon

Why should they have to "enjoy criticism of their team"? Any adult that criticizes and makes fun of 12 year olds needs serious mental health help and a complete evaluation of their stability and emotional well being! Maybe your attention should be focused on improving yourself and not 12 year olds???? . And we wonder why bullying has become such a hot topic these days??? Here is a perfect examples of a parent that should hang their head in shame and be embarrassed of him/herself! Even if no one knows who you are because you post anonymously, you have to live with yourself! Have fun with that!

Here is the touchy dad again... Double tuition for Silver is a great move! Team has 1 stud and if he doesn't score they lose. Reality check boys! You messed up running to the Caps!!

He didn't score against Woonsocket and we blew them out.. Back off saints

anon
Anon
anon

Here is the touchy dad again... Double tuition for Silver is a great move! Team has 1 stud and if he doesn't score they lose. Reality check boys! You messed up running to the Caps!!

Nope! Didn't run any where! There is your first mistake. And Dad? Not even close! 2nd mistake, you know it all!! Guess your're not always right like you seem to think you are! Good thing we can afford double tuition! Sorry you need to worry about money! Speaking of "touchy", why don't you grow a back bone and be a big mouth using your own name? Everyone can be an arrogant POS while hiding behind their computer screen or phone!! And I don't care if they play black, white, silver or any other color that they may decide upon! What color does your child play? Or maybe I should guess.... elite?
You have some very strong opinions of this team and its players!! Hmmm....sounds to me like you lost a lot when this team made the move, why else would you care so much?? Maybe you don't even need to use you're real name! We can probably all guess who you are!!! Keep trashing 12 year olds! I'm glad it makes you feel better!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Nope! Didn't run any where! There is your first mistake. And Dad? Not even close! 2nd mistake, you know it all!! Guess your're not always right like you seem to think you are! Good thing we can afford double tuition! Sorry you need to worry about money! Speaking of "touchy", why don't you grow a back bone and be a big mouth using your own name? Everyone can be an arrogant POS while hiding behind their computer screen or phone!! And I don't care if they play black, white, silver or any other color that they may decide upon! What color does your child play? Or maybe I should guess.... elite?
You have some very strong opinions of this team and its players!! Hmmm....sounds to me like you lost a lot when this team made the move, why else would you care so much?? Maybe you don't even need to use you're real name! We can probably all guess who you are!!! Keep trashing 12 year olds! I'm glad it makes you feel better!

If you going to criticize someone for being anonymous, then you should not do it yourself. It seems like the coaches made a bad decision based off of "playing better competition" . Well that was a joke and now you are playing White(maybe).

Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Lol wow! relax touchy dad it's all good! First time commenting on this so stop being so insecure. Very defensive my friend! I live in Massachusetts and didn't lose a thing. Stop being paranoid pal! Just funny reading all the posts about how good the team was. Saw them play this weekend and that's why I posted. So relax conspiracy theorist, nobody is out to get you!! This is obviously all new to you, and nobody trashed a 12 year old.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Lol wow! relax touchy dad it's all good! First time commenting on this so stop being so insecure. Very defensive my friend! I live in Massachusetts and didn't lose a thing. Stop being paranoid pal! Just funny reading all the posts about how good the team was. Saw them play this weekend and that's why I posted. So relax conspiracy theorist, nobody is out to get you!! This is obviously all new to you, and nobody trashed a 12 year old.

Massachusetts?!? Yea ok!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon

Massachusetts?!? Yea ok!

Yes, Massachusetts and a MMF. You do realize that other people besides your tiny state read this site for entertainment correct? And man (or woman) do you provide it!

Anon
anon

not sure what you are reading but now one is bashing the kids. Clearly states "criticism of your coaching ability". This is directed towards the coaches who are definitively reading and posting on the subject.

anon

No it doesn't defeat the purpose it actually solves the problem.

Check out those lofty rankings the SNEHC teams carry

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Playing those guys up above every week for 6 months is the issue. Somebody tell which group they would rather have their 13 year old getting ready for HS compete against?

Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Playing those guys up above every week for 6 months is the issue. Somebody tell which group they would rather have their 13 year old getting ready for HS compete against?

Looks like this thread is finished!
Game, Set, Match!

AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

Please go away Mom and stop posting nonsense. People just don't care. That tiny team would've gotten the snot checked out of them playing against 03 teams in SNEHC, SSC or wherever...Good luck in HS. MHR is not the end all be all.

anon
AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

Please go away Mom and stop posting nonsense. People just don't care. That tiny team would've gotten the snot checked out of them playing against 03 teams in SNEHC, SSC or wherever...Good luck in HS. MHR is not the end all be all.

I can tell this post is from a former JV and House League player. Snot "checked" out of them...

Lol..

Keep pretending....

AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

and anyone who actually believes these rankings mean anything is a whack job. You do know leagues pay money to improve their rankings? If SNEHC wanted to they could pay to move up as well but why bother its means Zero in the real world.

I saw this Caps team play this weekend and sorry but I was impressed. Last year's team was terrible. This team is big and super fast. They absolutely manhandled the Woonsocket Stars. My kids team didn't make the black but it's too bad this team couldn't get in. I think that when the Eagles coach saw the hurting they put on the Stars he got a few additional elites to play on Sunday! In addition to the elites that played all weekend!

Anon
I saw this Caps team play this weekend and sorry but I was impressed. Last year's team was terrible. This team is big and super fast. They absolutely manhandled the Woonsocket Stars. My kids team didn't make the black but it's too bad this team couldn't get in. I think that when the Eagles coach saw the hurting they put on the Stars he got a few additional elites to play on Sunday! In addition to the elites that played all weekend!

+1.........

Anon

I saw the Caps team play too and they looked like benders.

Enjoy the Silver division.

Anon

The Woonsocket Stars play two kids every other shift. They are not deep at all.

With checking next year, they will be worn down by 2 periods.

Woonsocket will be sub .500 next year in the EHF Black.

CLCF could beat most EHF Tier 1 teams, and probably several elite teams

Yeah same 2 kids to go against the caps same 2 kids. Two goals taken away and one given. No penalty's called against caps. Too bad caps didn't understand there's 4 games not one. Northstars smoked the teams caps lost too. Northstars in playoffs next season.IN BLACK!

Anon
Yeah same 2 kids to go against the caps same 2 kids. Two goals taken away and one given. No penalty's called against caps. Too bad caps didn't understand there's 4 games not one. Northstars smoked the teams caps lost too. Northstars in playoffs next season.IN BLACK!

What's with the interleague fighting. dont you know the Caps and NS are both there to Line the same pockets.

Anon

The only problem is the rest of the Caps scored 7 goals

SNEHC...EHF Silver.... WTF is that? Is this real life? Has to be floor ball or floor hockey right?

My god people, get a grip. If your child is playing at a level where this league is one of the only options.... buy a basketball.

In all seriousness follow my plan. Stay in your town hockey program next season. This spring do a skills session once a week. This summer search for a good camp, a skating camp like PV or Laura Stamm, take the $3-4k you would pay for the Rhode Island Rascals or whoever you would throw that money at and spend it on skating!!!!

Maybe some off ice training as well. Not specific to hockey. Maybe a strength and conditioning session once a week to work on quickness and strength that will translate to ALL sports.

Take the balance $ and find a skating coach next fall and winter to supplement your town hockey. Go once a week to a private instructor. Do the research they are out there.

Next year reassess.

Beaver Tail
SNEHC...EHF Silver.... WTF is that? Is this real life? Has to be floor ball or floor hockey right?

My god people, get a grip. If your child is playing at a level where this league is one of the only options.... buy a basketball.

In all seriousness follow my plan. Stay in your town hockey program next season. This spring do a skills session once a week. This summer search for a good camp, a skating camp like PV or Laura Stamm, take the $3-4k you would pay for the Rhode Island Rascals or whoever you would throw that money at and spend it on skating!!!!

Maybe some off ice training as well. Not specific to hockey. Maybe a strength and conditioning session once a week to work on quickness and strength that will translate to ALL sports.

Take the balance $ and find a skating coach next fall and winter to supplement your town hockey. Go once a week to a private instructor. Do the research they are out there.

Next year reassess.

RI Rascals!!!

The advice above is pretty solid and will definitely help with your kid's development. Stop chasing the leather bag and the warm-up suit.

anon
Beaver Tail

Next year reassess.

RI Rascals!!!

The advice above is pretty solid and will definitely help with your kid's development. Stop chasing the leather bag and the warm-up suit.

Tha bags are not even leather anymore. More of a vinyl pleather mess. my kids ripped within one season. The bags are junk just like all these programs. i agree with the guy above. If you are not already on the Elite. this road makes more sense.

anon
AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

and anyone who actually believes these rankings mean anything is a whack job. You do know leagues pay money to improve their rankings? If SNEHC wanted to they could pay to move up as well but why bother its means Zero in the real world.

They don't mean anything? Wow you're an absolute moron, it's only what the FED used to seed the teams and create the pools for the Parity.

And I'm sure Martha's Vineyard or SRI would have held their own in Parity this past weekend right SNECH Man?

Like I said stop pretending pal you're a fraud!

Anon
anon
AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

They don't mean anything? Wow you're an absolute moron, it's only what the FED used to seed the teams and create the pools for the Parity.

And I'm sure Martha's Vineyard or SRI would have held their own in Parity this past weekend right SNECH Man?

yeah and how does it work for the NY and NJ and mid atlantic teams who have lower rankings than the MAss teams but always wipe the floor with them when FED teams have enough guts to actually play them. And the rankings work fine for teams within the same leagues but the numbers themselves mean Jack. so get off your high horse and come back to reality a little.

anon
Anon
anon
AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

yeah and how does it work for the NY and NJ and mid atlantic teams who have lower rankings than the MAss teams but always wipe the floor with them when FED teams have enough guts to actually play them. And the rankings work fine for teams within the same leagues but the numbers themselves mean Jack. so get off your high horse and come back to reality a little.

Here come the subtle EJ pumps now. I am missing your point, what does NY, and NJ teams have to do with the SNECH?

Very simple fact nobody wants to play in SNEHC anymore that's why the exit doors are so crowded at the end of every winter.
Like you said earlier...DEAL....

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
AnONNNN
Anon
anon

SNECH

Devils-334
Newport-396
Coyotes-461
Nantucket-555
Burr-601
Martha's Vineyard-718
Worcester Crusaders-875
RI Blues A-843
SRI-882

EHF White

Friars-66
Cyclones-68
MM Flames-127
Dual State-140
Jr. Huskies-155
Shamrocks-157
Jr. Thunderbirds-168
Caps-?
Islanders-2 ?
Manchester Flames-188

Game, Set, Match!

Here come the subtle EJ pumps now. I am missing your point, what does NY, and NJ teams have to do with the SNECH?

Very simple fact nobody wants to play in SNEHC anymore that's why the exit doors are so crowded at the end of every winter.
Like you said earlier...DEAL....

You're plain nuts lady! This guy was talking about MHR. Who cares about the SNECH. Move on and enjoy the season. They will be fine in White. I think people are more annoyed that they (caps parents) ran their mouths and failed to back it up. That's why you're so argumentative, because you thought Black would be a cake walk and you'd qualify easily. Humble pie does some people good. Enjoy the season.

Warwick Wave are one of the better town leagues around....A level teams at 05/06 and 03/04 age groups could challenge many BHL/EHF Tier 1 teams. They play 16 games in the EJEPL.

I'll have whatever he is smoking.

Anon
Warwick Wave are one of the better town leagues around....A level teams at 05/06 and 03/04 age groups could challenge many BHL/EHF Tier 1 teams. They play 16 games in the EJEPL.

It is a good town league but lets not get ahead of ourselves. they just got decimated in the 04-05-06 age groups the last couple years so those teams are not going to be very good and are going to struggle this coming season. The entire 04 team took off to play for the Caps in the Silver division so although a good town team. they couldn't even place into black with some additions so lets give too much credit.

anon
Anon

It is a good town league but lets not get ahead of ourselves. they just got decimated in the 04-05-06 age groups the last couple years so those teams are not going to be very good and are going to struggle this coming season. The entire 04 team took off to play for the Caps in the Silver division so although a good town team. they couldn't even place into black with some additions so lets give too much credit.

Silver? Why act like a fool?

SNEHC 10th Forward Rotater
anon
Anon

ok so they are playing in white. So instead of playing against 03 and 04 birth year players on the top division they screwed themselves to play in white against only other 04's. so swapping a chance to play bigger stronger kids for the opportunity to play 2nd and 3rd groupings of 04's. good call.

anon
anon
Anon

ok so they are playing in white. So instead of playing against 03 and 04 birth year players on the top division they screwed themselves to play in white against only other 04's. so swapping a chance to play bigger stronger kids for the opportunity to play 2nd and 3rd groupings of 04's. good call.

Your kid is obviously not on the team so why do you care so much?

Anon
anon
anon
Anon

The 04 Caps still need to play in the WHITE parity tournament, so they could very well play in SILVER next year.

Anon
Anon
anon
anon
Anon

The 04 Caps still need to play in the WHITE parity tournament, so they could very well play in SILVER next year.

Maybe but it's highly unlikely. They did go 2-2 and beat the #1 Seed 7-2.

If EHF stayed at 12 they are in and so are the Friars, seems the EHF did some serious damage here going to 10.

I'll concede and say they will be a good White team along with the Friars.