Re: Capitals

Anon
anon
Last in National
Anon
anon
anon
Important notice:

We want all parties involved in our White Division Parity tournament to be aware of a few details.

This is for full time players only. (The Caps will be in trouble; with all the Alternates and players jumping from WNS and back to the Caps) Oh Boy!!!

Ignorant statement. The Warwick 04 Caps team will get the White Nod so they dont **** off all the parents who came over and the White team from last year will go to silver so no need for cheating this time around. its in the bag. White it is.

Ha ha! The Warwick 04 Caps team thought the Black division was "in the bag" and look what happened.

It's a big jump from town to big boy hockey.

I'm predicting Silver division for the Warwick 04 Caps team.

I have two predictions..

1. The 04 Saints will be in the 4th Division this year not the 3rd like last year.

2. Not to disappoint they will finish last again only in D-4 of the BHL this year.

Sorry your kid got cut from the Saints and the best place he can play is Tier 1 Silver. I know its got to be tough to accept. at least you can still say your kid is Elite playing on the 5th best FED Team in RI

I

Interesting....Saints didn't even have enough to field a team at the 04 Level.

Nobody got cut, as a matter of fact they took kids from the 2nd SNEHC level to come close to filling a roster.

Loooooool...

The best part is your laughing about the Caps doing the exact same thing. You are such a moron. what do you think those kids on the Warwick Caps would have been this year. They would have been team 2 in Warwick getting beat up in SNEHC.

anon
Anon
anon
Last in National
Anon
anon
anon
Important notice:

We want all parties involved in our White Division Parity tournament to be aware of a few details.

This is for full time players only. (The Caps will be in trouble; with all the Alternates and players jumping from WNS and back to the Caps) Oh Boy!!!

Ignorant statement. The Warwick 04 Caps team will get the White Nod so they dont **** off all the parents who came over and the White team from last year will go to silver so no need for cheating this time around. its in the bag. White it is.

Ha ha! The Warwick 04 Caps team thought the Black division was "in the bag" and look what happened.

I have two predictions..

1. The 04 Saints will be in the 4th Division this year not the 3rd like last year.
2. Not to disappoint they will finish last again only in D-4 of the BHL this year.

Sorry your kid got cut from the Saints and the best place he can play is Tier 1 Silver. I know its got to be tough to accept. at least you can still say your kid is Elite playing on the 5th best FED Team in RI

I

Nobody got cut, as a matter of fact they took kids from the 2nd SNEHC level to come close to filling a roster.

Loooooool...

The best part is your laughing about the Caps doing the exact same thing. You are such a moron. what do you think those kids on the Warwick Caps would have been this year. They would have been team 2 in Warwick getting beat up in SNEHC.

You mean like 3 Wins and 70, yes 70 losses combined That's the best part IMO...

04s might have done just a little better than last years wasted season of putting 2nd and 3rd rate teams in the top league as first year players...

Coaches must have been ego driven...

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Last in National
Anon
anon
anon
Important notice:

I have two predictions..

I

Loooooool...

You mean like 3 Wins and 70, yes 70 losses combined That's the best part IMO...

04s might have done just a little better than last years wasted season of putting 2nd and 3rd rate teams in the top league as first year players...

Coaches must have been ego driven...

Or maybe they didn't want to waste a season in the second division and roll teams as the 2nd teams did in previous seasons. It's okay to lose, something this generation doesn't know about. Reap the benefits this year.

Good luck to the 04s this year. Poster is right though, it would have been difficult to play in the A division for any all first year birth year team. (Non elite teams)

anon
Last in National
Anon
anon
anon
Important notice:

I have two predictions..

Saints? Do they even still have an 04 team?

And an even better question is how does somebody get cut when 11 kids show up to tryout?

Ha ha ha
anon
Last in National
Anon
anon
anon
Important notice:

I have two predictions..

Saints? Do they even still have an 04 team?

And an even better question is how does somebody get cut when 11 kids show up to tryout?

Exactly how do you get cut from a team with 11 skaters. PLease explain how this happened to your bender and ended up with the Caps Silver team.

Which 04 team is the Warwick Caps this weekend...Providence Capitals (1) or Providence Capitals (2)?

Anon
Which 04 team is the Warwick Caps this weekend...Providence Capitals (1) or Providence Capitals (2)?

Anon
Anon

Wait, are the 04 Warwick Caps Providence Capitals (1) or Providence Capitals (2) this weekend? I've heard both now. Can someone confirm?

Anon
Anon
Anon

Wait, are the 04 Warwick Caps Providence Capitals (1) or Providence Capitals (2) this weekend? I've heard both now. Can someone confirm?

Congrats to the Warwick "we are going to dominate the Black division" Capitals for winning a game in the WHITE parity.

Anon
Congrats to the Warwick "we are going to dominate the Black division" Capitals for winning a game in the WHITE parity.

Congrats on your awesome existence in life of trashing 12 & 13 year old kids.
Mommy and Daddy didn't love you we get it.

Anon
Anon

I don't think anyone is rooting for the kids to fail. That false narrative is always used by parents on here when things don't go their way but when parents come on here and talk about how good their KIDS team is and that team loses then you're going to get some ridicule. I hear it a lot from town parents about how good their little superstar is and how their town team could beat the club team. It's obvious the Warwick parents are disappointed cuz they thought their kids were better than what they are. My advice going forward is to shut your mouth and let the KIDS play.

Caught second half of Caps2 tie. Are Caps parents always as ignorant as they are loud and whiny? In for a rude awakening when checking starts. 2-3 ok kids, just trash on the whole in the stands.

anon
Caught second half of Caps2 tie. Are Caps parents always as ignorant as they are loud and whiny? In for a rude awakening when checking starts. 2-3 ok kids, just trash on the whole in the stands.

Trash? Look who's talking! You, sir, have a real problem with this team, apparently. Makes for good,comical reading though! Thanks for the entertainment!!

Re: Capital

anon

Yup another fool who obviously never played the game.

Thinking that their big slow son is going to magically become an elite player when contact comes into play.

NEWS FLASH your kid isn't getting any faster or becoming a better skater at 13, he's always been big and slow.

anon

Enjoy Silver if you make it

Anon the great
Anon
Anon

I don't think anyone is rooting for the kids to fail. That false narrative is always used by parents on here when things don't go their way but when parents come on here and talk about how good their KIDS team is and that team loses then you're going to get some ridicule. I hear it a lot from town parents about how good their little superstar is and how their town team could beat the club team. It's obvious the Warwick parents are disappointed cuz they thought their kids were better than what they are. My advice going forward is to shut your mouth and let the KIDS play.

You concentrate on that team for some reason, I can't put my finger on why.
Can you explain how ( and which) Warwick parents are "obviously" disappointed? Are you the person that spews the utter nonsense that the SNEHC is better than White or Silver? I would LOVE to see whatever town team you are affiliated with play any of the 15 teams that participated in Parity this weekend. The weakest team I saw would be a top 3 team in the SNECH.

I suggest you get a hobby, your obsession with the Warwick kids is a little over the top. Posting at the break of dawn. Did you lose sleep thinking about the 04 Caps? I say yes, you probably did.

The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Can you explain how ( and which) Warwick parents are "obviously" disappointed? Are you the person that spews the utter nonsense that the SNEHC is better than White or Silver? I would LOVE to see whatever town team you are affiliated with play any of the 15 teams that participated in Parity this weekend. The weakest team I saw would be a top 3 team in the SNECH.

I suggest you get a hobby, your obsession with the Warwick kids is a little over the top. Posting at the break of dawn. Did you lose sleep thinking about the 04 Caps? I say yes, you probably did.

by 6:40am or whenever it was that I posted I've already hit the gym,answered emails and gotten some work done while you're still in bed humping your pillow. I have no obsession with the 04 Caps.This was my first post on the matter.I just had been reading the thread and it came across to me as disappointment by what appears to be warwick parents posting.You feel white might be better than SNECH but black is what was expected as it has been mentioned on this board a few times.

I can't speak on the quality of play in the SNECH.I've never seen a game in that league and my son's team has never played one.I'm not affiliated with any town team.Didn't like the politics so my son plays on an elite team in the Fed which surprisingly has been a little less political than the nonsense we had to deal with at town.Sounds like you're happy with white and if so that's great.The addition of silver was clearly to make money but that means that white should be competitive throughout the division instead of 2 or 3 teams at the top like it usually is

The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

This isn't about the kids, it's all about the Warwick parents who thought their little benders were going to dominate the Black parity.

Enjoy the WHITE division.

Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

This isn't about the kids, it's all about the Warwick parents who thought their little benders were going to dominate the Black parity.

Yup I'll say it again....

Enjoy last in the 4th BHL division this year instead of last in the 3rd Division...

Anytime your team would like to play that team of little benders you mentioned above I'm sure you know who to contact and I'm sure they would love to play a friendly scrimmage....

Also, there are plenty of in state tournaments every year but somehow there's always one local team missing?

Funny story, the whole team came to the Ocean State to watch Friars vs Blues? Why not enter the tournament?
I think we all know the answer to that don't we?

SNECH ROTATER
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Enjoy last in the 4th BHL division this year instead of last in the 3rd Division...

Anytime your team would like to play that team of little benders you mentioned above I'm sure you know who to contact and I'm sure they would love to play a friendly scrimmage....

Also, there are plenty of in state tournaments every year but somehow there's always one local team missing?

Funny story, the whole team came to the Ocean State to watch Friars vs Blues? Why not enter the tournament?

Yeah they wont enter the tournament because they wont support the EHF./EHML teams that run it. You want to make it about competition but the Saints have no interest in giving money to the Friars/Caps/Northstars and participating in that crap tournament. Thats why they play the Kennedy.

anon
SNECH ROTATER
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Yeah they wont enter the tournament because they wont support the EHF./EHML teams that run it. You want to make it about competition but the Saints have no interest in giving money to the Friars/Caps/Northstars and participating in that crap tournament. Thats why they play the Kennedy.

No 04 Saints team in the Kennedy this year sorry sir....

There is no Saints organizational prohibition against playing in the Ocean State. The 06 Saints played in it this year and did pretty well, losing in the finals.

Name
There is no Saints organizational prohibition against playing in the Ocean State. The 06 Saints played in it this year and did pretty well, losing in the finals.

Aberration by the coach with former ties to the Friar/edgewood organization. Wont happen next year.

anon
Name

Aberration by the coach with former ties to the Friar/edgewood organization. Wont happen next year.

Uh, nope. Coaches are former WJHA and SRI. Try again.

anon
Name

No, 06 Coach wasn't embarrassed of his team so he played both OSC and Kennedy.

Same can't be said for the older group and not the 05s......

Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Warwick Hockey is good for developing beginners and Mites. After that you need to moved on if you want your kid to play against any competition.

MyLilBender
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Warwick Hockey is good for developing beginners and Mites. After that you need to moved on if you want your kid to play against any competition.

LOL at the chest thumping dad who called 12 year old kids he doesn't know benders! HILARIOUS. Must be an absolute joy to have around.

anon
MyLilBender
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

LOL at the chest thumping dad who called 12 year old kids he doesn't know benders! HILARIOUS. Must be an absolute joy to have around.

Are you new here?

Anon
anon
MyLilBender
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon

Are you new here?

LOL - my thoughts exactly

What happened to MS who ran the Capitals?

anon
What happened to MS who ran the Capitals?

still there

yes he is still in RI robbing and lying to those poor souls!

How are the 05 Tier 1 Caps doing in WHITE parity?

How about the 04 tier 1 number 2 team?

0-1-1

Anon
How about the 04 tier 1 number 2 team?

2-0

Is the 05 Tier 1 team heading to Silver after going 0-4? What happened to this team that is stacked?

Actually, they went 1-4 but are headed to Silver division.

Why are the 05 Tier 1 Caps not in the Black Division?

Anon
Why are the 05 Tier 1 Caps not in the Black Division?

They just went 1-3 in White parity, that is why they are not in Black

MS summer team is looking good in Toronto. To bad his winter team are awful. He's running the Capitals to the ground.

Anon
MS summer team is looking good in Toronto. To bad his winter team are awful. He's running the Capitals to the ground.

Why do you care? Did your little feather duster get axed from the Capitals?

I'm going to say yes......

Ouch MS calm down

anon
Ouch MS calm down

Lets see.... he got kicked out of CDI, Rockland, Canton and Hingham before he went to RI...

Anon
Anon

Why do you care? Did your little feather duster get axed from the Capitals?

I'm going to say yes......

um...no one gets cut from the capitals.