Anon
anon
MyLilBender
Anon
The WhiteTower
Anon the great
Anon
Anon
Congrats to the Warwick "we are going to dominate the Black division" Capitals for winning a game in the WHITE parity.

Congrats on your awesome existence in life of trashing 12 & 13 year old kids.
Mommy and Daddy didn't love you we get it.

I don't think anyone is rooting for the kids to fail. That false narrative is always used by parents on here when things don't go their way but when parents come on here and talk about how good their KIDS team is and that team loses then you're going to get some ridicule. I hear it a lot from town parents about how good their little superstar is and how their town team could beat the club team. It's obvious the Warwick parents are disappointed cuz they thought their kids were better than what they are. My advice going forward is to shut your mouth and let the KIDS play.

You concentrate on that team for some reason, I can't put my finger on why.
Can you explain how ( and which) Warwick parents are "obviously" disappointed? Are you the person that spews the utter nonsense that the SNEHC is better than White or Silver? I would LOVE to see whatever town team you are affiliated with play any of the 15 teams that participated in Parity this weekend. The weakest team I saw would be a top 3 team in the SNECH.

I suggest you get a hobby, your obsession with the Warwick kids is a little over the top. Posting at the break of dawn. Did you lose sleep thinking about the 04 Caps? I say yes, you probably did.

This isn't about the kids, it's all about the Warwick parents who thought their little benders were going to dominate the Black parity.

Enjoy the WHITE division.

Warwick Hockey is good for developing beginners and Mites. After that you need to moved on if you want your kid to play against any competition.

LOL at the chest thumping dad who called 12 year old kids he doesn't know benders! HILARIOUS. Must be an absolute joy to have around.

Are you new here?

LOL - my thoughts exactly

Re: Capitals

What happened to MS who ran the Capitals?

anon
What happened to MS who ran the Capitals?

still there

yes he is still in RI robbing and lying to those poor souls!

How are the 05 Tier 1 Caps doing in WHITE parity?

How about the 04 tier 1 number 2 team?

0-1-1

Anon
How about the 04 tier 1 number 2 team?

2-0

Is the 05 Tier 1 team heading to Silver after going 0-4? What happened to this team that is stacked?

Actually, they went 1-4 but are headed to Silver division.

Why are the 05 Tier 1 Caps not in the Black Division?

Anon
Why are the 05 Tier 1 Caps not in the Black Division?

They just went 1-3 in White parity, that is why they are not in Black

MS summer team is looking good in Toronto. To bad his winter team are awful. He's running the Capitals to the ground.

Anon
MS summer team is looking good in Toronto. To bad his winter team are awful. He's running the Capitals to the ground.

Why do you care? Did your little feather duster get axed from the Capitals?

I'm going to say yes......

Ouch MS calm down

anon
Ouch MS calm down

Lets see.... he got kicked out of CDI, Rockland, Canton and Hingham before he went to RI...

Anon
Anon

Why do you care? Did your little feather duster get axed from the Capitals?

I'm going to say yes......

um...no one gets cut from the capitals.