Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walpole E9

Express '04 team is NOT Boch, they are the team and coaches they have always been. They will compete, might not make E-9 but will do just fine in the BHL American.

Blue
Express '04 team is NOT Boch, they are the team and coaches they have always been. They will compete, might not make E-9 but will do just fine in the BHL American.

Lying owner told the old boch team they would be the top team and then put some terrible team in their place. The old boch team had a chance to make E9 but this newb "A"team has no shot.

Anon
Blue

Lying owner told the old boch team they would be the top team and then put some terrible team in their place. The old boch team had a chance to make E9 but this newb "A"team has no shot.

Whatever 04 Express team showed up for the Labor Day Faceoff this weekend played right with the Flames and Breakers. I'm assuming those are EHF elite teams.

Anon
Anon
Blue

Whatever 04 Express team showed up for the Labor Day Faceoff this weekend played right with the Flames and Breakers. I'm assuming those are EHF elite teams.

Bwahaha... The team that did not win a game and got beat by the Kings 10-0 and the Lovell Knights 8-3 ?

But they tied the Flames and Breakers right ? they also tied the Hitmen !! BHL National here we come !

Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

Bwahaha... The team that did not win a game and got beat by the Kings 10-0 and the Lovell Knights 8-3 ?

But they tied the Flames and Breakers right ? they also tied the Hitmen !! BHL National here we come !

Fine, you made your point, but what does that say about the 2004 Flames and Breakers?

Walpole Express 3, MMF Elite 3
Walpole Express 1, BSB Elite 1

Why did you leave those scores out of your post? Stop obsessing over the Walpole Express, will you? It's a comment about the 2004 EHF Elite division. You have to admit those scores are bizarre and worth mentioning.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

Fine, you made your point, but what does that say about the 2004 Flames and Breakers?

Why did you leave those scores out of your post? Stop obsessing over the Walpole Express, will you? It's a comment about the 2004 EHF Elite division. You have to admit those scores are bizarre and worth mentioning.

Oh god, now we are celebrating ties ? Why leave out the tie to Hitmen too, that is also worth mentioning ?

And, my mistake, for some reason I thought this was a thread regarding Walpole, Silly titles !

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

Oh god, now we are celebrating ties ? Why leave out the tie to Hitmen too, that is also worth mentioning ?

And, my mistake, for some reason I thought this was a thread regarding Walpole, Silly titles !

Because there aren't 1,000 threads on this board about how USPHL youth is superior to every other youth hockey league in New England. Again, it's a comment about EHF Elite that is admittedly tangential to the topic of this thread, but still noteworthy. Are the Walpole Express good or the Flames/Breakers bad? Honest question.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

You guys don't see anything wrong with anonymously arguing about and demeaning teams of 13 year old kids, while at the same time trying to make yourselves feel better about whichever team your kid is on? Man this is sad and tough to read!

anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

You guys don't see anything wrong with anonymously arguing about and demeaning teams of 13 year old kids, while at the same time trying to make yourselves feel better about whichever team your kid is on?

Not at all. In fact, I sleep fine at night !

anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

You guys don't see anything wrong with anonymously arguing about and demeaning teams of 13 year old kids, while at the same time trying to make yourselves feel better about whichever team your kid is on? Man this is sad and tough to read!

Yeah I feel horrible. Silly me I thought the d in dboard stood for discussion. Would you rather take up the case of the 08 Bandits or a 2010 team of 7 year olds?

But still nobody has told me whether those were EHF Elite teams being challenged by a BHL National team.

anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

Yeah I feel horrible. Silly me I thought the d in dboard stood for discussion. Would you rather take up the case of the 08 Bandits or a 2010 team of 7 year olds?

But still nobody has told me whether those were EHF Elite teams being challenged by a BHL National team.

Wait, are you saying that it is possible that you are realizing that the BHL teams are not that far behind some EHF Elite teams. Impossible. The DBoard has been telling me forever how the EHF is the best of the best.

Anon
anon
anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Blue

Wait, are you saying that it is possible that you are realizing that the BHL teams are not that far behind some EHF Elite teams. Impossible. The DBoard has been telling me forever how the EHF is the best of the best.
EHF Elite is a direct path to the NHL. NHL and D1 scouts are at every EHF Elite game from mites up. EHF Elite players skip all developmental stages and go directly to NHL and Olympics. You can learn a lot by reading this board.

Once the hitting starts and "the change" hits (and the Q is no longer in play), I'll admit the Fed loses some of its luster.

#fedelitethrupeewee

#fedelite4lyfe
Once the hitting starts and "the change" hits (and the Q is no longer in play), I'll admit the Fed loses some of its luster.

#fedelitethrupeewee
I'm glad you're detoxing, but it's OK, you can admit it. Youth hockey at any level doesn't have any "luster."

so where will that team (old Boch team) play this year?

Blue
so where will that team (old Boch team) play this year?

Independent, since the top team is going to make the bhl national..

LOL. I saw them play last night. Felt bad. Over their heads.

With the exception of one team it looks like their weak and getting blown out in most categories. Looking at some of the scores in the 09 division it's a bit crazy. 44-1? 25-0? 29-1? Seriously, I hope those are typos. What has this sport come to if that is the case.

Anon
With the exception of one team it looks like their weak and getting blown out in most categories. Looking at some of the scores in the 09 division it's a bit crazy. 44-1? 25-0? 29-1? Seriously, I hope those are typos. What has this sport come to if that is the case.

I hope those are at least cross ice games.

anon
Anon

I hope those are at least cross ice games.
Full ice; the Cape 09 team is a legit E9 team these other teams have no business playing in these games. Hear a lot of complaints about EHF parity but it appears that bhl/e9 has no idea how to manage parity rounds either.

Well, How did Walpole make out this weekend ? Any teams even playing next weekend ?

Anon
Well, How did Walpole make out this weekend ? Any teams even playing next weekend ?

Just 06 and 08. Neither a threat to grab an E9 spot.

A Non
Anon

Both of these teams will do well. They will have a good shot at getting in.

05's being allowed back at all ?

After having the ref end a game early, after running time the last half of third after they had 20 penalties just to get them off the ice !

Stay Classy Walpole !

Hey...your talking about a USA Hockey top ranked program that RL paid good money to have them recognize there buddy....

Yea, and look on the bright side, running time and ending that game early allowed Walpole to keep it to a respectable 8-0 loss.

Anon
A Non
Anon

Both of these teams will do well. They will have a good shot at getting in.
Nada, zip and zero.