Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fed Elite v. E9 (SuperSeriesAAA)

Anon
Dutch Ohven
anon
Depending on what the schedules look like when they drop we could see some substantial inter-league play. Seems to be a decent compliment of "elite" teams from both leagues.

Anybody want to list their grievances now? Travel? Rinks? Weather? Refs?

Or will the games just do the talking?

Why list them now when I still haven't seen how bad of a beating the E9 is going to catch. I will wait and come up with some excuses after the fact.

Nowhere to hide:

FED teams have a lot of IHC, MMF, BJE and CJR

E9 teams have a lot of Seacoast. VJW, Advantage, Wizards, Assabet
That's a lot of...teams you listed. Not sure why you're so invested in hoping that some kids have a bad experience.

Somebody get this clown a bubba and a fresh pair of diapers.

They keep score. Kids lose. Get over it.

anon
Anon
Dutch Ohven
anon
Depending on what the schedules look like when they drop we could see some substantial inter-league play. Seems to be a decent compliment of "elite" teams from both leagues.

Why list them now when I still haven't seen how bad of a beating the E9 is going to catch. I will wait and come up with some excuses after the fact.

Nowhere to hide:

FED teams have a lot of IHC, MMF, BJE and CJR

E9 teams have a lot of Seacoast. VJW, Advantage, Wizards, Assabet
That's a lot of...teams you listed. Not sure why you're so invested in hoping that some kids have a bad experience.

Somebody get this clown a bubba and a fresh pair of diapers.

They keep score. Kids lose. Get over it.

Calm down Belichick. Or, go in there and give them your patented pre-game speech or, more likely, be that douche in the stands. Better yet, remember that it's youth recreational hockey.

anon

You won't see much. The tournament itself says they'll match up teams that couldn't play each other in the regular season (i.e., different geographic areas), regardless of whether the EHF wants to play other local leagues or not.

I bet you that despite the many teams from all over across every age group there will be games where the EHF will play other EHF teams within their own division.

05 division has Eagles vs valley warriors

Is the schedule posted?

The caps would pound the hell out of any team in tourney.

Anon
The caps would pound the hell out of any team in tourney.

Here is a dreamer!

05E Valley Jr Warriors couldn't beat Tier 1 Black North Stars last weekend and neither could the NH Avalanche.

Anon
05E Valley Jr Warriors couldn't beat Tier 1 Black North Stars last weekend and neither could the NH Avalanche.

Warriors didn't play the north stars last weekend. Nice try idiot.

True that the 05 VJW Elite didn't play the Northstars, but the warriors lost 3-1 in the semi finals to the Atlantic Selects, who sneaked by the Northstars 1-0 in the finals... shocking.

They actually lost 3-0 but good story..

no skin in game - but have seen 05 north stars play on few occassions. Big, well coached team - I dont care what league they are in they would land in the upper half of fed after the top teams. I have a novel idea for all for all you 05 crazies - grow a set and go play them and see what happens - but we know that wont happen.

anon
no skin in game - but have seen 05 north stars play on few occassions. Big, well coached team - I dont care what league they are in they would land in the upper half of fed after the top teams. I have a novel idea for all for all you 05 crazies - grow a set and go play them and see what happens - but we know that wont happen.

05 Hurricanes cape cod beat them last year at least once maybe twice at JWK

and BJE Tier 1 team beat Hurricanes at a Top Gun Tourney twice last Feb. Who cares.

Anon
05 division has Eagles vs valley warriors

Sounds like a varsity vs. JV game.

anon

Thanks for giving me something to do during my conference call. Spent a few minutes looking at last year's results. E9 and EHF teams for the most part did very well. A few poor showings here and there but I was pretty surprised. Why everyone on here has such a need to believe in the superiority of the all-powerful EHF is a mystery. It's certainly strong but in the end it's a youth sports league. There are good players all over the place.

Northstars would crush IHC. IHC talent is over-rated.

IHC Lost two of their top players. Not sure they will be the same.

Best player went to VJW