Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bandits 08

What was it you all were saying about the 08 Bandits a few weeks ago?

Re: Bandits 08

the only conversation last week about the 08 Bandits was with you and your wife at the dinner table where you blamed little Johnny getting cut 3 years ago because of "politics". You then posted something about Bandits so you could respond to yourself bashing the Bandits. Same as this post you made. Stop trolling and let the kids be.

Thats the problem with the D Board. Giving ass clowns anonymity so they can bash 8 and 9 year old kids without repercussions. It's obvious that someone is trolling this team for whatever reason. Get a life!!!

Those boys can play. Give credit where credit is due. This team wasn't around 3 years ago.

It seems like you guys are talking a lot for the beginning of the season. I would stop talking about how great the kids are and just let their play talk. I'm sure they have gotten better but come on the season hasn't even started. It's kinda like that guy who celebrates his goal because he probably doesn't score often. You don't see the top 4 regular season finishing teams from last year talking themselves up. Have some class....

ANON
It seems like you guys are talking a lot for the beginning of the season. I would stop talking about how great the kids are and just let their play talk. I'm sure they have gotten better but come on the season hasn't even started. It's kinda like that guy who celebrates his goal because he probably doesn't score often. You don't see the top 4 regular season finishing teams from last year talking themselves up. Have some class....

They looked pretty good this past weekend in the Tier 1 Elite Labor Day Face off. The CH kid is pretty legit.

Anony
ANON

They looked pretty good this past weekend in the Tier 1 Elite Labor Day Face off. The CH kid is pretty legit.

Welcome to the Dboard Mr. CH.

Bandits are top 4 in Fed this year. Solid D and goalie

Sure are. With the three other teams whose name starts with B near the top of the alphabet.

Although the season hasn't started yet this 08 Bandits team will turn heads this year. Good luck to all EHF players and families as another season is upon us!

Blades
Although the season hasn't started yet this 08 Bandits team will turn heads this year. Good luck to all EHF players and families as another season is upon us!

Where are they ranked after first day? Yeah that's right #1

Anon
Blades

Where are they ranked after first day? Yeah that's right #1

Bwahaha Bandits!

Possibly a couple games over .500 in the fed this year. Not even in the same stratosphere as MFF, BJE, MMF, Huskies. You know that right? Like not even remotely close.

anon
Sure are. With the three other teams whose name starts with B near the top of the alphabet.

Easy Kimo Sabe. They have been a bottom 1/3 team for 2 years. They WILL lead the league in the following: minor penalties, major penalties, misconducts, ejections and parental scuffles. So you have that.

Real order:

Eagles
MFF
MMF
CT Huskies
Kings
Bandits
Islanders
Breakers
BJT
Caps
Top Gun

Bunz of Steel
anon

Easy Kimo Sabe. They have been a bottom 1/3 team for 2 years. They WILL lead the league in the following: minor penalties, major penalties, misconducts, ejections and parental scuffles. So you have that.

Real order:

Eagles
MFF
MMF
CT Huskies
Kings
Bandits
Islanders
Breakers
BJT
Caps
Top Gun