Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
06 Flames going to run the table again?

how many years in a row now?

Re: 06 Flames going to run the table again?

Get a life, they are 11

Anon
Get a life, they are 11
may only be 11 but improve every year

Unlike you!

Probably will run the table as long as it's about building an all-star team and winning, and trying to beat those other few all-star
teams in the area. Is it really surprising? Hope the kids are developing and facing some adversity during the year. That is what is going to get them somewhere in the sport, not the 48-3 record at the 06 level.

The difference between the Flames and the other teams in the top 4 or 5 is their depth and coaching.

I'm not trying to state the obvious but they play "system" type hockey. The other programs don't really favor or coach to a system. They are a pretty disciplined team for their age.

The other factor is their depth. They have 2 solid top lines and there's not a huge drop off to the third line. One of their best play makers went to Eagles so they'll take that hit. In return, they gained a top forward from Terriers.

Most teams can hang with them for 2 periods - once they get their opponent on their heels, they will capitalize.

I think they'll face a little more competition this year and the win % will come down a bit. It's good to have this level of competition in the league - I don't think anyone is complaining about that.

These parents want their kids on a winning team. They all complain about the coaching at the flames. They are a great team but would be better served in the long run looking for the best coaching for their kid not a winning record at age 8,9,10..... Just my opinion.

Flames website is so money truly cutting edge

Anon
These parents want their kids on a winning team. They all complain about the coaching at the flames. They are a great team but would be better served in the long run looking for the best coaching for their kid not a winning record at age 8,9,10..... Just my opinion.

What? You mean to tell me if your kids on a winning team at 8,9,10 it doesn't mean your kids a superstar and still going to be a suoerstar when he's 17? Hold up there buddy, I think you're making too much sense for the average dboarder to understand

Why didn't they play in Boston Breakout? Heard they sent the Tier 1 team.

Anon

The Mailman doesn't go for a walk on his day off.

A Non
Anon

The Mailman doesn't go for a walk on his day off.

And if the mailman does go for a walk he always delivers!

they sent their Elite team. Oh how the mighty has fallen!

anon

Pretty sure it's the tier 1 team. Definitely not same coaches as last year.

Anon
anon

It's their Elite team. Names on the back of their shirts match the elite roster.

Anon
Anon
anon

It's their Elite team. Names on the back of their shirts match the elite roster.
it's the elite team; all AAA or tier 1 teams are identified by the tournament on the schedule

Anon
Anon
Anon
anon

it's the elite team; all AAA or tier 1 teams are identified by the tournament on the schedule

Oh... how the mighty have fallen!

Anon
Anon
anon

07 Elite Islanders just lost 4-3; is this the team that never loses or some other elite version?