View Entire Thread
Re: Top '06 Dmen?

Flames

Islanders

Top G... Nevermind.

BA, Seacoast and VJW have a couple good d men.

Anoneemus
BA, Seacoast and VJW have a couple good d men.

You spelled average wrong e9 dad......

you mean spelt, not spelled...Keep worrying about your kid getting burnt by Viper forwards...

FEDSILVER4LYFE
you mean spelt, not spelled...Keep worrying about your kid getting burnt by Viper forwards...

Spelt and spelled is the same thing Captain Grammar.

South Shore Kings

Anon
South Shore Kings
Your not serious are you? They just were accountable for the biggest blowout of the 06 season last weekend. I read your post and almost spit mine wine out. Lol! Thx coach love your stuff with your little bender on D.

Anon
South Shore Kings
That's a funny one!

It goes from game to game. Some games the Kings D looks great and Islanders D have an off day. Same with Flames, Terriers, etc. They are 11, get a life. It is sad that grown men talk **** about 11-12 year old kids

Anon
It goes from game to game. Some games the Kings D looks great and Islanders D have an off day. Same with Flames, Terriers, etc. They are 11, get a life. It is sad that grown men talk **** about 11-12 year old kids
No this has never happened. The 06 kings have never looked as good as either of these teams. They are a step down it's very clear. They lost their best d guy and picked up a tier 1 kid. No one talking ****. Upset after buffalo eh'?

I wasn't talking about kings specifically. Just a generalization that every game is different. I'm sure your kid is a beast though!

FEDSILVER4LYFE

Fail

Terriers tier one !! Sick

Cartman
Terriers tier one !! Sick
ha, they are at the bottom of their division and I guarantee you there is not an elite player on that team

Not an "elite" player on the elite team either. They are children. They have been considered "elite" since they were 8. Think about it. Marketed to people to give they something to chase

I have always thought most teams Dmen are the same (couple really strong and a few meh) in both my boys levels till I saw the Caps, they have a couple really good boys hindered by one of the worst and the netminder....... that’s for another tread.

Deadman Walking
I have always thought most teams Dmen are the same (couple really strong and a few meh) in both my boys levels till I saw the Caps, they have a couple really good boys hindered by one of the worst and the netminder....... that’s for another tread.
The caps are an interesting team. It seems to run solely based on the goalie. If he is having a good game he can keep them in it but if it's a bad day it's going to be an ugly game. Several times over the years my son after playing them has said to me that he has no help in front of him. I see the effort but the talent is just not there yet

Deadman Walking
I must be missing something. Just played them and there was not one stand out on that team

Richard Head
Just teams, not players!
whatever team your kid plays D for? sound good?