email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rank the Leagues

Anon
It doesn't matter you ****in idiots! There are kids in Minnesota and western Canada who destroy team at all those levels. Keep telling your buddies at the lumber yard how many goals he had over the weekend.... whatever you do don't teach them any life lessons... just make sure he scores and as much as possible hahahaha!!! You should be investing in skills and making sure your wife wears the yoga pants you bought her from lululemon to catch the coaches eye... then maybe your little all star may actually develop....

Nice thought to help you sleep but if you check out MyHockeyranking.com you will see the truth. Especially by mid-season after teams play in tournaments against common opponents you will see how competitive the Fed elite is against the very best in North America. For further proof, The Q champions have come from the Fed the past two years and the 2016 Finals had 2 EHF teams.
Most of the bragging coms from parents whose kids score 5 goals in White, American or EMHL league playing against kids who would rather be Xbox fantasy games

anon
Anon
It doesn't matter you ****in idiots! There are kids in Minnesota and western Canada who destroy team at all those levels. Keep telling your buddies at the lumber yard how many goals he had over the weekend.... whatever you do don't teach them any life lessons... just make sure he scores and as much as possible hahahaha!!! You should be investing in skills and making sure your wife wears the yoga pants you bought her from lululemon to catch the coaches eye... then maybe your little all star may actually develop....

Nice thought to help you sleep but if you check out MyHockeyranking.com you will see the truth. Especially by mid-season after teams play in tournaments against common opponents you will see how competitive the Fed elite is against the very best in North America. For further proof, The Q champions have come from the Fed the past two years and the 2016 Finals had 2 EHF teams.
Most of the bragging coms from parents whose kids score 5 goals in White, American or EMHL league playing against kids who would rather be Xbox fantasy games

Gee I didn't realize Sean Spicer was on the dboard. Welcome to hell Mr. Spicer. Do they also have the biggest crowds at EHF Elite games? Q champions the last two years? Which division?

anon
We get a lot of questions here on the D-Board From people old and new about what is the league hierarchy here in New England across the youth hockey landscape. Here is the most accurate list I know from years of watching youth hockey, talking to scouts, traveling internationally, hanging out with prep and college coaches. Basically being a solid hockey guy:

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
4. (Tie) E9 and Valley League
5. EHF Silver
6. BHL national and the other one
7. EMHL

5 and 7 are pretty much the same, EHF trying to cash in on more teams

Anon
anon
We get a lot of questions here on the D-Board From people old and new about what is the league hierarchy here in New England across the youth hockey landscape. Here is the most accurate list I know from years of watching youth hockey, talking to scouts, traveling internationally, hanging out with prep and college coaches. Basically being a solid hockey guy:

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 change. Becaus they are stacked, I would put EHF elite 08 as the best league of all time.

1 EHF Elite
2 E9
3 EHF Black
4 BHL American
5 EHF White
6 BHL National
6 EHF Silver
6 NEPHL
6 Valley League
6 EMHL
6 Any other letter combo

I second this one. Spot on

Spot on....

anon
1 EHF Elite
2 E9
3 EHF Black
4 BHL American
5 EHF White
6 BHL National
6 EHF Silver
6 NEPHL
6 Valley League
6 EMHL
6 Any other letter combo
i second this one. Spot on

Anon
anon
1 EHF Elite
2 E9
3 EHF Black
4 BHL American
5 EHF White
6 BHL National
6 EHF Silver
6 NEPHL
6 Valley League
6 EMHL
6 Any other letter combo
i second this one. Spot on

Agree. You could always argue the bottom teams in fed and e-9 are in a lower category. If you look at top summer and spring teams and higher end tournaments rosters are probably 70% fed elite and 30% e-9.

anon
1 EHF Elite
2 E9
3 EHF Black
4 BHL American
5 EHF White
6 BHL National
6 EHF Silver
6 NEPHL
6 Valley League
6 EMHL
6 Any other letter combo

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 4 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 5 Teams
5 BHL American
6 EHF White
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

Anon
anon
1 EHF Elite
2 E9
3 EHF Black
4 BHL American
5 EHF White
6 BHL National
6 EHF Silver
6 NEPHL
6 Valley League
6 EMHL
6 Any other letter combo

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 4 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 5 Teams
5 BHL American
6 EHF White
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. fed elite
2. Fed Black
3 e9
4. Valley elite (Top squirt and pee wee elite teams better than anything in bhl or Fed white... they actually have to earn their placement)
5. Bhl american
6 Fed white
7. silver
8. Nephl
9. Emhl
10 bhl national

Anon
Anon
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 change. Becaus they are stacked, I would put EHF elite 08 as the best league of all time.

HPHL
Tier1elite league
AYHL
Fed Elite
E9

The rest do not matter

08 EHF elite
NHL
KHL
AHL
ECHL
EHF elite
CANADIAN JR
D1
Ushl
D3
E9
NAHL
NCDC

Will the old timer who hates the 08 elite please go away, ruins every thread. This was kinda funny though...

anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

Pretty close---after much consultation with people in the "know", this is what I got:

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

Pretty close---after much consultation with people in the "know", this is what I got:

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

I am good with this. (Possibly swap 4 with 7?)

#fedelite4lyfe

Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

Still not quite right in a couple respects

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
2. EHF Black top 1-2 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
4. EHF Elite bottom 3 teams
5. EHF Black bottom 8 teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
7. EHF White (nailed it with this. First person I've seen put this ahead of BHL American correctly- good job)
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

Valley League is out and people are lunatics because it's mixed age. You put any of the above leagues in a place where the best 15 kids from TWO birth years are put on a team against Valley League and it's game over. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
7. EHF White (nailed it with this. First person I've seen put this ahead of BHL American correctly- good job)
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

Valley League is out and people are lunatics because it's mixed age. You put any of the above leagues in a place where the best 15 kids from TWO birth years are put on a team against Valley League and it's game over. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

^^^ Too much time on his hands.

Anone
A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

^^^ Too much time on his hands.

#crazyparents

A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

You're psychotic.

Anon
A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

You're psychotic.
. Doesn't make it wrong. Tortorella is psychotic, but he knows what he's talking about.

A Non
Anon
A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

You're psychotic.
. Doesn't make it wrong. Tortorella is psychotic, but he knows what he's talking about.

Tortorella coaches grown men, we are talking about 9 YO kids.

Anon
A Non
Anon
A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

You're psychotic.

Tortorella coaches grown men, we are talking about 9 YO kids.

Yea, but in all honesty, same trajectory.

A Non
Tape the knob
anon

1. EHF Elite
2. EHF Black
3. EHF White
5. EHF Silver
7. EMHL

1 EHF Elite
2 E9 Top 3 Teams
3 EHF Black
4 E9 Bottom 6 Teams
5 EHF White
6 BHL American
7 BHL National
7 EHF Silver
7 NEPHL
7 Valley League
7 EMHL
7 Any other letter combo

1. EHF Elite top 7 teams
3. E9 Top 3 Teams
6. E9 Bottom 6 Teams
8. BHL American
7. EHF Silver
8. NEPHL Premier
9. EMHL
10. BHL National
11. NEPHL Elite

Top few teams EHF, then top E9 team, then the rest of it doesn't matter. Jesus people get a hobby it's all recreational youth sports.