Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 09’ coaching elite level

anon
Fud
Which organization has the best coaches. Son plays for a team who’s coaches should never be behind a bench

09 BJE has FM behind the bench, one of the best around.

I thought the previous coach was better and he still coaches the 05 BJE!

BSB

I'll give you some advice. First, don't ask for advice here. Second, do your own homework. Look at the club teams in your area, make a list, and do some research. Find out who the coaches are, check the team website, go to a skills session, send an email to the coach and ask to go to a practice, ask about the teams reputation and then do what's best for you and your kid. To me its - coach - skills - distance. Those are my priorities, maybe yours are different.

anonomous
do what's best for you and your kid. To me its - coach - skills - distance. Those are my priorities, maybe yours are different.

If your child has Coaches and instructors worthy of their title stay put..but if not make plans to move immediate. Development is priority #1

Wolverine

Fud
Which organization has the best coaches. Son plays for a team who’s coaches should never be behind a bench

question everyone should ask is where are you? north, south of boston? cape. CT what?

TP of course.