Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2005 Q sadness

The real sadness comes when the credit card bill comes in March and junior is no better of a player for going to the tournament. Good tournament but I don't think anyone is sad over not making it.

don't forget about the 20lbs gained from eating all that poutine!

Eagles and Terriers in....

Caps and Huskies fighting for final spot....

Eagles in. Flames and Terriers almost in. Huskies and Islanders need a win and help. Caps out.

anon
don't forget about the 20lbs gained from eating all that poutine!

And the 2 weeks of school he needs to catch up on now

Anon
The real sadness comes when the credit card bill comes in March and junior is no better of a player for going to the tournament. Good tournament but I don't think anyone is sad over not making it.
Outside of the tiny group of people that care way too much, no one cares.

several kids travel long distances and switch teams just to have the chance to play in the tournament.... many of them will realize it's a waste of time and end up leaving their current teams next year

hockey
several kids travel long distances and switch teams just to have the chance to play in the tournament.... many of them will realize it's a waste of time and end up leaving their current teams next year

And a whole new crop of kids and parents will be traveling and leaving and joining teams for next years run at the "Q" and the year after that and the year after....

ANON
hockey

And a whole new crop of kids and parents will be traveling and leaving and joining teams for next years run at the "Q" and the year after that and the year after....

im trying to find a way to get my kid on the 2010 caps. team is def Q bound...

Why don't all the teams that chase the Q dream have their own tournament. If your in the hunt for a bid and fall completely on your face and don't make the cut, then you can have a separate tournament and call it The POOH. It would be great! Imagine all the memories you can share with the other disappointed/disgruntled parents and kids about there youth hockey experience. All the wasted time, energy and money on that elusive chase. All the burned bridges and personal relationships trampled over. All the back biting, ******** and moaning about playing time and PK and PP. All the jealousy of this kid and that kid. All the back stabbing and cattiness of the mothers. All the two faced people whose agenda is centered around improving on their failed dreams. All the sordid details of the hotel parties with drunk horny parents. I can see it now!

Pooh
Why don't all the teams that chase the Q dream have their own tournament. If your in the hunt for a bid and fall completely on your face and don't make the cut, then you can have a separate tournament and call it The POOH. It would be great! Imagine all the memories you can share with the other disappointed/disgruntled parents and kids about there youth hockey experience. All the wasted time, energy and money on that elusive chase. All the burned bridges and personal relationships trampled over. All the back biting, ******** and moaning about playing time and PK and PP. All the jealousy of this kid and that kid. All the back stabbing and cattiness of the mothers. All the two faced people whose agenda is centered around improving on their failed dreams. All the sordid details of the hotel parties with drunk horny parents. I can see it now!

That pretty much describes every parents youth hockey experience whether they are chasing the Q or not. I thought the kids on the top teams didn’t have to deal with all that.

they totally have to deal. remember, those kids are going to the NHL!

#FED2NHL

Pooh

He said POOH

hockey

like the kids would care. this is a total parent driven ambition. and parents will have learned zero in the end. my kids play fed elite since mite minor and still doesn't know what the fed is. because - who cares? certainly not the kids.

anon
hockey

like the kids would care. this is a total parent driven ambition. and parents will have learned zero in the end. my kids play fed elite since mite minor and still doesn't know what the fed is. because - who cares? certainly not the kids.
oh they know what the Q is... I've been hearing about it from them for the past year and before that it was the Brick. I had to google this crap lol!

anon

well said..but some kids are fully aware of the Q chase and placement.. even in failure is huge character builder. May be a big motivational driver in the rest of their lives both on and off the ice.

Wolverine
#Quebec

Wolverine
anon

well said..but some kids are fully aware of the Q chase and placement.. even in failure is huge character builder. May be a big motivational driver in the rest of their lives both on and off the ice.

Wolverine
#Quebec

Teach your kids pride, commitment, work ethic, coachability and excellence.

Have him play where it matters, have him play in the FED.

#fedelite4lyfe

MP is going to flip his lid if Isles do not go to the Q. No Brick and no Q. Oh man all that recruiting for nothing.

Anon
MP is going to flip his lid if Isles do not go to the Q. No Brick and no Q. Oh man all that recruiting for nothing.

Dont forget that other clown, JF.

MP for Pres
JF for VP

Imagine the massive disappointment they will feel. Absolutely devastating!

Disappointing would be if they stayed at the train wreck that is TG. TG is literally the new Bandits.

Notice where MP and JF play the team loses?

Every team at EHF 05 level beat each other. One of the better EHF age groups for competitive games throughout the top 6-7 teams. The only exception is TG. Everyone including the bandits beat TG.

The 05 level is very competitive, you could not ask for a better situation in terms of playing good competition just about every game. There is no other 05 league in the country that compares in terms of offering good competition on a weekly basis.

1-7 - BJE, BJT, CJH, IHC, MFF, MMF, PC
8-9 - BSB, SSK (can compete)
10-11 - BB, Top Gun

Let me guess, your bender is on 6 or 7?

You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about. TG is good just struggling in the beginning.

Anon
You’ve got no idea what you’re talking about. TG is good just struggling in the beginning.

Ok. You’re nuts.

Captain Mike
Notice where MP and JF play the team loses?

What happened to IHC and the Q chasers?

heard there was a riot in North Andover with the parents. Any truth to this?