Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TPE Spring Platform

I think you'd be better off asking some friends or even your coaches rather than the dboard

You're right but here I'd find out where the secret bathrooms are at TPE rinks!!!

This is one of those "invite only" events. If you're not on a team that is considered elite, chances are you'd have to network your way in.

would be nice to hear from anyone who has attended in the past for a review on it.

money grab. well run program but totally unnecessary for youth hockey. take the money and go get some more skills. if your good enough, they will find you.

Totally agreed.....

It was a fun weekend of hockey for my kid. He got to play with different kids in a competitive setting. The event was well run. It will not make or break your kids hockey career.

Yes to all of the above.
A bit more expensive than some of the other training weekends, and yes, it's a successful business venture for the organizers....just like any Spring/Summer event.

But IMO, the training/instruction is top-notch, and the level of competition is very high. Both are better than most anything else you'll get on the East Coast in April/May.

So if your kid gets the invite, and you're looking for that type of thing, I would send him.