Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Secret bathrooms at NES

glad to see you (and most) think there are only 3, secret poopah #4 still remains a hidden gem!

I'm gonna let the secret out....walk across the street to the hotel you can order room service on the $hitter as well

Found that bathroom a while ago and gave birth to a python while reading the Hockey Journal.

I remember that like it was yesterday

Goon
I remember that like it was yesterday

I also found one at the Bridgewater rink, nice setting, warm seat and a full roll of the 2 ply soft stuff only to get on the hopper to only push out air. I was so disappointed, what a tease!!

Let's start a debate let's rank the 5 top hockey rink urinals in Massachusetts you are on the clock john

Goon
Let's start a debate let's rank the 5 top hockey rink urinals in Massachusetts you are on the clock john

Urinals?? I'm guessing you mean hoppers. Anyways, here goes.

5. Tewksbury- toilet paper always full, bathroom tends to be clean.

4. Marlboro - Good seclusion for those ones you have to push out.

3. Concord- not real secluded, but not pushing a meat log out on stage either. Clean.

2. Quincy Youth- always clean, would be number one if the TP was higher quality.

1. NES - great job by the architect with the off the grid hopper. I let one out the other day, turned into a bit of a trumpet solo, but this place is great. Custodian usually leaves reading material behind...I actually held it in til I got there from another rink, that's how good this hopper is. It's so private, you can walk to the sink with your pants at your ankles and really get a good wipe in.

This debate is under review in toronto....ok quiet please the ref is getting off the phone with the people in Toronto ...and the call on the ice stands nes is the Winner....

John
Goon

Urinals?? I'm guessing you mean hoppers. Anyways, here goes.

5. Tewksbury- toilet paper always full, bathroom tends to be clean.

4. Marlboro - Good seclusion for those ones you have to push out.

3. Concord- not real secluded, but not pushing a meat log out on stage either. Clean.

2. Quincy Youth- always clean, would be number one if the TP was higher quality.

1. NES - great job by the architect with the off the grid hopper. I let one out the other day, turned into a bit of a trumpet solo, but this place is great. Custodian usually leaves reading material behind...I actually held it in til I got there from another rink, that's how good this hopper is. It's so private, you can walk to the sink with your pants at your ankles and really get a good wipe in.

#1 is Mount Saint Charles in a walk where you have to turn the faucets manually and hold them for the flush old school style and the 3 urinals are each 4 inches apart from the others. Brutal

Goon

I am a trough guy, always have been. Waiting for the comeback.

I like to go outside of the rink. concord is great with the little brook. got a great natural vibe. one with nature!

I might try that I hope I can hear some birds chirping

Goon

There is a porta-potty behind some debris on the edge of the woods behind rink 8.

It has it all. Birds are chirping, insects everywhere, solid 2-ply paper, hand sanitizer and a little used urinal area where I can place my coffee cup. The only downside is it lacks the requisite space for my manspread. Also, when it's really windy she rocks a bit. Other than that its like club med out there.

anon
Goon

There is a porta-potty behind some debris on the edge of the woods behind rink 8.

It has it all. Birds are chirping, insects everywhere, solid 2-ply paper, hand sanitizer and a little used urinal area where I can place my coffee cup. The only downside is it lacks the requisite space for my manspread. Also, when it's really windy she rocks a bit. Other than that its like club med out there.

I read this on the throne. And I was giggling out loud.

Thanks

There is nothing like reading a fresh of the press hockey journal with eichel on the cover while dropping a deuce at your favorite hockey rink

Goon
There is nothing like reading a fresh of the press hockey journal with eichel on the cover while dropping a deuce at your favorite hockey rink

Sunday Globe on a Sunday Morning while my kid is getting his gear on is when I do my best work. I can get through the whole sports page, drop a good solid yet soft meat log and be out just in time before the game starts. I drop a few Cosby kids off at the pool before the ref drops the puck. Nothing beats it.

John that was a great debate now in your expert opinion what would be worse a blowout of a tire or a blowout in your pants on your way to a Big hockey game for your son/daughter ???

Certainly a blown out tire would be worse, that would mean my little bender might be late. Blow out in my pants? No big deal, happens more than one would think. Shut the heat off, open the window and drop little Johnny off at your the door, he won't even know, which is ideal since how the heck can I yell at him the way whole way home about playing crappy when I crapped myself on the way up?

I've crushed this spot on several occasions. A real gem to be sure.

Goon
John that was a great debate now in your expert opinion what would be worse a blowout of a tire or a blowout in your pants on your way to a Big hockey game for your son/daughter ???

Hey Goon, could you please tell me in full detail the most memorable dump you've ever taken? Please include setting, texture, smell etc...if there's a story attached to it, please, I'm all ears.

Ohh wow funny that you would mention that well I'd say i would call it a bittersweet dump the bitter part was my little bender got a hat trick while I was giving birth to a monstrosity of a turd the sweet part was it was a double flush even tho it was a comfortable Toto with tons of power hats of to the rink manager on that one it was very clean plenty of toilet paper and not a soul came in there. Although I did hear the roar of the crowd when he scored but not knowing it was for the trick.

Goon
Ohh wow funny that you would mention that well I'd say i would call it a bittersweet dump the bitter part was my little bender got a hat trick while I was giving birth to a monstrosity of a turd the sweet part was it was a double flush even tho it was a comfortable Toto with tons of power hats of to the rink manager on that one it was very clean plenty of toilet paper and not a soul came in there. Although I did hear the roar of the crowd when he scored but not knowing it was for the trick.

Great story, I will share mine now.

It was 2004 and I was on a cruise for my honeymoon. Right when we got in the room I noticed how the hopper was a mere few feet from the bed. I knew right away I had to scout a location for my dumps and the ink was even dry on my marriage certificate I could not have her subjected to the stench that comes from my dumps. One night we had dinner and if you've been on a cruise you know it is paid for and you can eat pretty much what you want. That night it was lobster,shrimp, crab etc..I decided to try a little of each,all the while knowing seafood goes through me like my future bender would through a FED Tier 1 defenseman. As we were going up to the room I needed a plan so I waited til we were at the door and told my wife I going to get a coffee. I could feel the seafood knocking on my backdoor and I had seconds to let it out. I ran down to my previous scouted bathroom and I was just in time because as soon as I dropped my drawers it came out. My butt hadn't even hit the seat, and there was a little bit of a splash but I considered myself fortunate that was all. The smell was quick and heavy, there was no avoiding it. The first part of my dump was all liquid. I say first part because I thought I was done, got up to wipe and right away, my colon said no way buddy, we aint done here. I then proceeded to drop two anaconda logs that came out perfectly and floated peacefully in the oil slick I provided just moments earlier. Both segments of this dump were un interrupted and quite enjoyable. As I washed my hands a group of teens walked in. There were 8 stalls and one of them opened the door to the stall that had been the place of my handy work. I could see him in the mirror as I washed my hands and his reaction was priceless. I could his head swing back as if both my dumps punched him squarely in the face. He yelled in horror and ran out. I then went to get my coffee and head back to my honeymoon suite. But, before heading back there I went back to the scene of the crime. As I opened the door to the bathroom, my nose picked up the scent right away. I decided to stand in there and bask in the glory that was my sensational dump in international waters.

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed playing the lead role in it.

Sh!tty thread, even by D Board standards.

Now that we have covered restrooms can we move onto the best rink food?

I've seen what you did there you put the word $hit on your post clever...

Hey Goon, just last week I experienced my first CGA in a long time, like over a decade.

For those not up to date on crapper terminology CGA stands for Clean Get Away, for this rare, special times you wipe and there's nothing there because it came out clean. Again, very rare especially the older you get..The key is good diet and real good butthole maintenance...Like my friend Douglass Tannenbaum use always tell us, take care of your butthole and your butthole will take care of you..Douglass lives in San Francisco with his life partner Gary and their puggle Mr. Biggelsworth but none the less it was sound advice he gave me when we shared a sleeping bag at camp when we were 11.

anon
The bathroom at the far end bottom of rink one hardly ever has anybody in it. Good place if you have to take a smash. Anybody know of any others at NES?

Yes but the other bathrooms are reserved for the EHF Elite families.

The secret EHF Elite only bathrooms have Live Barn screens in the stalls. It's great. Don't forget to tip the valets.

Anon
The secret EHF Elite only bathrooms have Live Barn screens in the stalls. It's great. Don't forget to tip the valets.

Which rink do they show on those screens? No Live Barn at NESC. The bathrooms aren't that good, or do you go there for the seafood?