Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hulka’s Caps

Being here and paying attention are two different things.

Sgt. Hulka took the Dynamos to a national title, does that count as 'one state champ?' Global he started basically from scratch and by the second or third year they were winning just about every tournament (or in the finals) against the mighty EHF teams and Canadian teams and then when they entered the EHF as the Rangers the team won the EHF title too (so you're 0-for2 now) and the at Terriers he was assembling NHL prodigy pumping up one team to gain respectability winning a couple EHF titles (0-3 and 4) until they cut him there and then he went over to BA and killed it there....those teams were savages back then in the Bantam & Midget class.

So any-who, HULKA WE LOVE YOU![/quote]

We are still waiting for our Championships in RI.....

anon
Being here and paying attention are two different things.

Sgt. Hulka took the Dynamos to a national title, does that count as 'one state champ?' Global he started basically from scratch and by the second or third year they were winning just about every tournament (or in the finals) against the mighty EHF teams and Canadian teams and then when they entered the EHF as the Rangers the team won the EHF title too (so you're 0-for2 now) and the at Terriers he was assembling NHL prodigy pumping up one team to gain respectability winning a couple EHF titles (0-3 and 4) until they cut him there and then he went over to BA and killed it there....those teams were savages back then in the Bantam & Midget class.

So any-who, HULKA WE LOVE YOU!

We are still waiting for our Championships in RI..... [/quote]

Didnt the 2005's win it all last year.

The much coveted RI championship...whatevah.

Just got word the 2010 Elite division will be giving the trophy to the Hulk by Christmas. Good luck to all second place suckers.

Free tuition is always a great incentive.

Is it also "luck" that the team has some of the biggest 7 year olds I have ever seen? I need to find out what they're feeding them and get my son on the same diet. I can't have him falling behind the growth curve already.

Check birth certs; assume nothing...

He's recruiting my son and he isn't even born

Go 2020 Caps!

Anon

Is it also "luck" that the team has some of the biggest 7 year olds I have ever seen? I need to find out what they're feeding them and get my son on the same diet. I can't have him falling behind the growth curve already.

They feed them Hockey 9x's a week. Almost every kid on that teams plays for another team. I have never seen kids this young skate so much. Ill be surprised if more than 3 of them are still playing on this team by the time they are squirt majors.

Anon

Two of their best players are some of the smallest kids on the team.

Lets look at his record Caps have one age group with a winning record and it's no surprise it's the youngest age group. He threw punches with the commish-on ice during a practice. He was reported to USA Hockey multiple times formswearing at his 10 year old team and the refs and for some reason immediately turned coaching responsibility over to CO. I could go on but "we love you Hulka"

My son currently plays with a couple ex-Caps. Non stop complaints. Hulka in a tough spot. Lots of crazy parents in RI. Fact is it’s a second or third rate hockey state no matter how you slice it. He doesn’t have the talent pool. Parents don’t see it and all think their kids are special and can compete. 02’s were a peach but 03 and 04 parents are the worst. Drunk loud mouths. All their kids going to NHL. Lots of loons in that group. Good luck your public HS or RI “Private” because your boys are not as good as you think they are. 06s seem to be following same path. 05s can at least compete.

All proof that RI is really only good for beaches and strip joints.

I heard that the ‘10 team has 4-5 Jr Bruins on it. They won’t even be eligible come playoff time.

Anonymous
I heard that the ‘10 team has 4-5 Jr Bruins on it. They won’t even be eligible come playoff time.

This is false.

Anon
Lets look at his record Caps have one age group with a winning record and it's no surprise it's the youngest age group. He threw punches with the commish-on ice during a practice. He was reported to USA Hockey multiple times formswearing at his 10 year old team and the refs and for some reason immediately turned coaching responsibility over to CO. I could go on but "we love you Hulka"

10's, 07's and 05's all have winning records, for the record.

07's really not as good as the Saints.. Come on Big Cat!

anon
07's really not as good as the Saints.. Come on Big Cat!

07's would have a hard time beating Providence Bears, Cape Cod Coyotes or Warwick so what does that tell you about the Mighty Fed Elite at the 07 level. 2 teams far and away the best and then 40 other teams around New England with similar talent levels.

Good point- '07 is a funny year. Even see it at school and other sports.

think you could say that about every age group - 2 or 3 top Fed teams then 40 other teams scattered around NE with similar talent levels

anon
think you could say that about every age group - 2 or 3 top Fed teams then 40 other teams scattered around NE with similar talent levels

We know you don't believe that, everyone knows its not true, yet you as an adult come here to post it because your kid is in on one of those teams.

Simply amazing.

actually it is true in this watered down world of youth hockey

The Truth
anon

We know you don't believe that, everyone knows its not true, yet you as an adult come here to post it because your kid is in on one of those teams.

Simply amazing.

not my post but this is very true. take out the Advantage , mid fairfield, islanders and maybe Eagles at the 07 level and then the next 30-40 teams around new england could beat each other on any given day.

Please refer to when this tread started.

Anon
Please refer to when this tread started.

What's your point?