Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Secret bathrooms at NES

I've seen what you did there you put the word $hit on your post clever...

Hey Goon, just last week I experienced my first CGA in a long time, like over a decade.

For those not up to date on crapper terminology CGA stands for Clean Get Away, for this rare, special times you wipe and there's nothing there because it came out clean. Again, very rare especially the older you get..The key is good diet and real good butthole maintenance...Like my friend Douglass Tannenbaum use always tell us, take care of your butthole and your butthole will take care of you..Douglass lives in San Francisco with his life partner Gary and their puggle Mr. Biggelsworth but none the less it was sound advice he gave me when we shared a sleeping bag at camp when we were 11.

anon
The bathroom at the far end bottom of rink one hardly ever has anybody in it. Good place if you have to take a smash. Anybody know of any others at NES?

Yes but the other bathrooms are reserved for the EHF Elite families.

The secret EHF Elite only bathrooms have Live Barn screens in the stalls. It's great. Don't forget to tip the valets.

Anon
The secret EHF Elite only bathrooms have Live Barn screens in the stalls. It's great. Don't forget to tip the valets.

Which rink do they show on those screens? No Live Barn at NESC. The bathrooms aren't that good, or do you go there for the seafood?