Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Teams looking for alternates?

The only league in Mass that does true parity is the NEGHL,

Wrong again.. those teams are not “sold” as a club level team. It’s offered as an ADM Development cross ice program. That’s why they don’t play in thr E9 at that age. No one has track suits or bags..

Bn
This is classic. Congrats your son “rolled” the Wizards mite team in a cross ice game. No other Wizards team plays in VL, and they always do that that because they require their Mite teams to do cross ice. Look in th mirror bud.. let the 7 and 8 year old kids have some fun.

BN. Don't be a fool. Many other wizards teams play VHL. Look at PW division. The girls team plays AAA level and compete very well. That's their 1 team. Their 2 team also playing AA, A pewee level u chump know it all. STFU.

Anon
Bn
This is classic. Congrats your son “rolled” the Wizards mite team in a cross ice game. No other Wizards team plays in VL, and they always do that that because they require their Mite teams to do cross ice. Look in th mirror bud.. let the 7 and 8 year old kids have some fun.

BN. Don't be a fool. Many other wizards teams play VHL. Look at PW division. The girls team plays AAA level and compete very well. That's their 1 team. Their 2 team also playing AA, A pewee level u chump know it all. STFU.

All GIRLS teams my friend.

Lotta ponytails on that team that your little "man" rolled??? 😂😂

Aanon
Lotta ponytails on that team that your little "man" rolled??? 😂😂

Pony tails and pink skate laces but congrats to him on the big cross ice win!

anon
anon
EHF
Huskies, Breakers, Bandits, Caps, Top Gun

E9/BHL/VHL

The Whole League.

E9/BHL organizations actually play in the Valley. My sons town team rolled a Wizards team recently.

Every now and then you'll see a Wizards, Assabet or Boch team scuffling around in the Valley.

Don't get me wrong, the talent level at the highest level of the Valley is = to the E9 or BHL.

I just find it ironic that some parents chase the club team dream and end up playing in the same league their town team plays in.

They must be waiting till the hitting starts.

Nitwit - you do realize that if an E9 team is in the BHL or VHL it is the lowest level team at that particular age group? Top team plays in E9, Select and lower in BHL.

But good job, keep "rolling".