Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boston Baked Beans - Spring / Summer

Anon
Deez Nuts
It's ****ty hockey.com
Too right! Biggest money grab scam TL has ever pulled off! You're kid is super special, the specialest of our special players that is willing to pay triple price to play in a tournament. If you won't pay then he's not actually that special and the next kid on my list is actually the special one... Bunch of morons paying top dollar to put their mediocre kid on a mediocre tournament team just because the jersey has a big personified turd on it. No my kid moved to the FED and isn't even playing for TL anymore so he didn't get cut.

You just described most spring/summer hockey programs.

Anon
Anyone have the link to the tournament list?

Baked Beans isn't a spring/summer team, Lovell has Tropics for that.

My kid is on it. Same price as any other tournament with a hotel, just add air fare. If I didn't accept invite, they move on to the next kid. Whats wrong with that?

John
Anon

My kid is on it. Same price as any other tournament with a hotel, just add air fare. If I didn't accept invite, they move on to the next kid. Whats wrong with that?

My kid had a blast at Baked Beans tourneys. Costs didn't seem too bad.
If you can swing it, then it's a lot of fun!

Anon
John
Anon

My kid had a blast at Baked Beans tourneys. Costs didn't seem too bad.
If you can swing it, then it's a lot of fun!

My kid too except the Baked Beans gave us a terrible case of the winds. The ride home was horrific.