Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daddy coaches?

The best is when daddy coaches start fighting on the bench. Talk about a team blowing up!

anon
The best is when daddy coaches start fighting on the bench. Talk about a team blowing up!
Haha, that happened to me when my kid was a Mite. Guy with twins on Offense that was helping out with the door one day confronted me of sending my kid out every other shift during the game. Which, given that my kid played D, and we had four D, was probably accurate. Went bats#it crazy on me. Haha, what an idiot!

anon

That's a sign your team is going KABOOM!!!!!!

Who
Kevin Spacey is our coach, should I be worried

He's just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.

Always a cash grab. It’s too expensive to hire coaches for the team, the owners would rather keep the loot for themselves

Anon
Always a cash grab. It’s too expensive to hire coaches for the team, the owners would rather keep the loot for themselves

Where are all these qualified, non-Daddy, coaches coming from? Is there a coaching tree somewhere you know of? Like a literal tree, where whiny parents can pluck 29 YO coaches with tons of coaching experience, D1/Pro experience, and have been personally tutored by Joel Quenneville and Mike Babcock.

Anon - please refrain from using names. Thanks.

Non Daddy Coaches before U14 - Creepy

Parents who want their kids coached by guys without kids before U14 - Creepier

Anon
Non Daddy Coaches before U14 - Creepy

Parents who want their kids coached by guys without kids before U14 - Creepier
So, we should assume you home school your kid, instead of sending him to those "creepy" schoolteachers? I mean, what kind of perv wants to teach 3rd grade if they don't have a kid in the class!