email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHF Postings

Webmaster
You are correct sir. Tweets and text messages , graffiti, and smoke signals are always the best source of information, do not trust the league websites my friend.
Also, if you want to find upcoming events, activities, or sports results at your child’s school never check the school website, look for graffiti on the wall or smoke signals... much, much, much easier my friend.
At work do not use email, train a carrier pigeon, much more reliable my friend.
Any other questions on informational systems , technology, or aerospace, please refer to the rocket scientists in the EHF, the are very knowlegible and do not sound like absolute morons.

Your kids schedule is on the website. Your kids score...well you know that. All the rest...relax. It will be ok if you find out scores and standings a week later. Or even 2 weeks later. It's a long season. Relax.

Anon
Webmaster
You are correct sir. Tweets and text messages , graffiti, and smoke signals are always the best source of information, do not trust the league websites my friend.
Also, if you want to find upcoming events, activities, or sports results at your child’s school never check the school website, look for graffiti on the wall or smoke signals... much, much, much easier my friend.
Any other questions on informational systems , technology, or aerospace, please refer to the rocket scientists in the EHF, the are very knowlegible and do not sound like absolute morons.

Your kids schedule is on the website. Your kids score...well you know that. All the rest...relax. It will be ok if you find out scores and standings a week later. Or even 2 weeks later. It's a long season. Relax.
Nope, I'm paying good money, I want a crawl on ESPN.

Plus there's my fantasy league team to monitor. Can we have an EHF Game Center developed, please? My gosh, this is 2017!

Gonna need a tote board, too, for the bets I place. Suggest NESC for all gambling activity, since they also serve beer. Maybe some cocktail waitresses?

anon
Anon
Webmaster

Nope, I'm paying good money, I want a crawl on ESPN.

Plus there's my fantasy league team to monitor. Can we have an EHF Game Center developed, please? My gosh, this is 2017!

Gonna need a tote board, too, for the bets I place. Suggest NESC for all gambling activity, since they also serve beer. Maybe some cocktail waitresses?

you were probably the guy banging on the glass during learn to play

Bliss
Yea, you guys are right, it’s a much better idea to have everyone text, and IM everyone they know, and don’t know , to find out what’s going on in the EHF. After all it’s only a free rev league...right? Actually we schools probably text while we are driving home.... yeah, I get it.
Why, why why, would we use the website that is already in place, and can be viewed anywhere in the world.
That whole internet thing is a farce....

No, don't think that is the poster's point. I think the point is you shouldn't care that much unless it's your kids team. Way too many parents way to into kiddy hockey

Anon
Bliss
Yea, you guys are right, it’s a much better idea to have everyone text, and IM everyone they know, and don’t know , to find out what’s going on in the EHF. After all it’s only a free rev league...right? Actually we schools probably text while we are driving home.... yeah, I get it.
Why, why why, would we use the website that is already in place, and can be viewed anywhere in the world.
That whole internet thing is a farce....

No, don't think that is the poster's point. I think the point is you shouldn't care that much unless it's your kids team. Way too many parents way to into kiddy hockey
I made the same point, because the guy was actually trying to lay his own pathetic ways on his kid. The kids are already texting and IM'ing, if they're old enough to have a cell phone. If they aren't, I promise you, they aren't wondering about the score of last Sunday's BJE/Top Gun tilt.

Said the man that trolls the Dboard 18 hours a day!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

ANON
Why, Why, Why, can't teams post the wins in a timely manner. Their organizations must be a joke. Please get with it. We claim to be Elite but can't even update the EHF website for us crazy people.

Why, Why, Why do you care so much? You were at your kids game right? GET A LIFE!!

To answer the op question , it is up to the winning teams coach to send in the game sheet, standing are updated as they come in. Not our fault