Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EHF Postings

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
EHF is not even a top five league in it's own country .

Quoted for emphasis !

I cannot imagine how the BHL and E9 Daddys feel reading this.

If the EHF isn't "Elite" then what the h@ll are we calling those two leagues?

My god, its basically shinny hockey with expensive sweaters. The top kids are lucky to catch on to an EHF club the others are destined for disco skate at their local FMC rink.

The fact that you believe this and aren't a troll is priceless.
Why would you think this poster is serious and not the 10,000 others that are engaged in this endless, pointless, dick swinging contest?
Good point. Maybe I wanted to believe.

Trick or TrEHF
I agree with the original poster. If you are going to keep score, have a website, have at least 1 parent on the team with a smart phone, post the fricken score. We don’t all have the inside scoop like most Of you lifetimer losers. We may just enjoy the game, and have a little fricken interest in the league. Get your head out of your ax. WTF!

If you enjoy the game, that's great. If you enjoy your kid, your at the game and now the score. Otherwise, you are just worried about your kids standings. Get your head out or YOUR ax and don't live through your kid. Sorry you got cut as a kid

So let me get this straight..... my kid plays elite hockey, enjoys the competitiveness of elite hockey, and is willing to make the commitment to his team, does his best to make all practices and games, and supports his teammates as well as competitors.
I on the other hand, have the privilege to pay almost $4000/yr, not to mention travel, tournaments, uniforms, bags, & equipment.
I admit we both enjoy the games,practice, and the league. We both enjoy looking at the game results, and standings, just as his does with his friends that play for other EHF teams and town league teams.

Now, obviously I am at his game (you must be a moron), so I know how his team played, and the results, but he (and myself) have interest in his friends teams and other teams and other leagues, elite and town.

Unfortunately, we are not like you, with your little Peter up the ax of all the other imbecile fathers , tickling each other with feathers, licking scrodum ,while getting the standing updates. That is obviously enjoyable to you and your fudge packer friends, but, PLEASE do not stereotype all players and parents into your category.

Yaafm!

IDK
So let me get this straight..... my kid plays elite hockey, enjoys the competitiveness of elite hockey, and is willing to make the commitment to his team, does his best to make all practices and games, and supports his teammates as well as competitors.
I on the other hand, have the privilege to pay almost $4000/yr, not to mention travel, tournaments, uniforms, bags, & equipment.
I admit we both enjoy the games,practice, and the league. We both enjoy looking at the game results, and standings, just as his does with his friends that play for other EHF teams and town league teams.

Now, obviously I am at his game (you must be a moron), so I know how his team played, and the results, but he (and myself) have interest in his friends teams and other teams and other leagues, elite and town.

Unfortunately, we are not like you, with your little Peter up the ax of all the other imbecile fathers , tickling each other with feathers, licking scrodum ,while getting the standing updates. That is obviously enjoyable to you and your fudge packer friends, but, PLEASE do not stereotype all players and parents into your category.

Yaafm!
If your son has interest in how his friends' games went, break down and buy him a cell phone and teach him how texting works. Or, more likely, have him teach you.

Your kid shouldn't be dependent on a league website to develop and maintain connections with peers.

Now, are you sure it's him, or mostly you that needs to stay up-to-the-minute on youth recreational hockey scores and standings?

Let me guess.... you and your “butties” ran out of feathers. You have a few options, pull the Peter out of you ax long enough to fart and blow some feathers back out, tell your other buddy to take his balls off you chin and his wewe out of your mouth, or actually read and comprehend a post before you give a moronic, idiotic response. The choice is yours.

#yaafm

IDK
Let me guess.... you and your “butties” ran out of feathers. You have a few options, pull the Peter out of you ax long enough to fart and blow some feathers back out, tell your other buddy to take his balls off you chin and his wewe out of your mouth, or actually read and comprehend a post before you give a moronic, idiotic response. The choice is yours.

#yaafm
Wow, you have some serious sexuality issues, dude. Please seek professional help. And stay away from kids.

IDK

#yaafm

^^This person 100% certain to show up on your news channel with a grainy mug photo /police blotter after being caught behind the fence of a rest area sitting in a video game game chair or in the changing rooms at a GAP. Rest assured, scrodum was not a typo for this person.

EHF league directors, officials, and coaches are still in the dark ages... they are not doing New England Hockey any favors.
Believe me!

IDK

Yaafm!

Not really a moron...assumed you would be at your kids game. Proving a point...that's the only game you should care about.

If your kid cares about his friend scores, let him text, snap, IG them, whatever...you should not care. And really, you don't care about your kids friends teams. In actuality, you are really concerned about where your kids team stand against those teams.

Where you checking the standings of lax, BB, baseball?...No, you are a typical hockey Dad.

Yea, you guys are right, it’s a much better idea to have everyone text, and IM everyone they know, and don’t know , to find out what’s going on in the EHF. After all it’s only a free rev league...right? Actually we schools probably text while we are driving home.... yeah, I get it.
Why, why why, would we use the website that is already in place, and can be viewed anywhere in the world.
That whole internet thing is a farce....

You are correct sir. Tweets and text messages , graffiti, and smoke signals are always the best source of information, do not trust the league websites my friend.
Also, if you want to find upcoming events, activities, or sports results at your child’s school never check the school website, look for graffiti on the wall or smoke signals... much, much, much easier my friend.
At work do not use email, train a carrier pigeon, much more reliable my friend.
Any other questions on informational systems , technology, or aerospace, please refer to the rocket scientists in the EHF, the are very knowlegible and do not sound like absolute morons.

I have to admit, I was looking at the fed website to see the schedule for my sons team, and I did look at the standings. I need HELP! Please advise FED moron advisors...

Webmaster
You are correct sir. Tweets and text messages , graffiti, and smoke signals are always the best source of information, do not trust the league websites my friend.
Also, if you want to find upcoming events, activities, or sports results at your child’s school never check the school website, look for graffiti on the wall or smoke signals... much, much, much easier my friend.
Any other questions on informational systems , technology, or aerospace, please refer to the rocket scientists in the EHF, the are very knowlegible and do not sound like absolute morons.

Your kids schedule is on the website. Your kids score...well you know that. All the rest...relax. It will be ok if you find out scores and standings a week later. Or even 2 weeks later. It's a long season. Relax.

Anon
Webmaster

Your kids schedule is on the website. Your kids score...well you know that. All the rest...relax. It will be ok if you find out scores and standings a week later. Or even 2 weeks later. It's a long season. Relax.
Nope, I'm paying good money, I want a crawl on ESPN.

Plus there's my fantasy league team to monitor. Can we have an EHF Game Center developed, please? My gosh, this is 2017!

Gonna need a tote board, too, for the bets I place. Suggest NESC for all gambling activity, since they also serve beer. Maybe some cocktail waitresses?

anon
Anon
Webmaster

Nope, I'm paying good money, I want a crawl on ESPN.

Plus there's my fantasy league team to monitor. Can we have an EHF Game Center developed, please? My gosh, this is 2017!

Gonna need a tote board, too, for the bets I place. Suggest NESC for all gambling activity, since they also serve beer. Maybe some cocktail waitresses?

you were probably the guy banging on the glass during learn to play

Bliss
Yea, you guys are right, it’s a much better idea to have everyone text, and IM everyone they know, and don’t know , to find out what’s going on in the EHF. After all it’s only a free rev league...right? Actually we schools probably text while we are driving home.... yeah, I get it.
Why, why why, would we use the website that is already in place, and can be viewed anywhere in the world.

No, don't think that is the poster's point. I think the point is you shouldn't care that much unless it's your kids team. Way too many parents way to into kiddy hockey

Anon
Bliss

No, don't think that is the poster's point. I think the point is you shouldn't care that much unless it's your kids team. Way too many parents way to into kiddy hockey
I made the same point, because the guy was actually trying to lay his own pathetic ways on his kid. The kids are already texting and IM'ing, if they're old enough to have a cell phone. If they aren't, I promise you, they aren't wondering about the score of last Sunday's BJE/Top Gun tilt.

Said the man that trolls the Dboard 18 hours a day!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

ANON
Why, Why, Why, can't teams post the wins in a timely manner. Their organizations must be a joke. Please get with it. We claim to be Elite but can't even update the EHF website for us crazy people.

Why, Why, Why do you care so much? You were at your kids game right? GET A LIFE!!

To answer the op question , it is up to the winning teams coach to send in the game sheet, standing are updated as they come in. Not our fault