Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 08 Bandits

Poorkids
These are 10 year old's you're ripping on correct? Nice job...#poorkids

9, but just as bad is the dad pumping his chest about 9 year old winning.

Hello,

You are starting to lose some games.

What is the Militia Cup?

A low end A level tourney

I thought they were running a tournament Pre-Season Pow Wow.....

This post is just funny. Gloating over winning a lower level tournament. That's like bragging about beating up handicap kids! Didn't some of the teams only have 7 kids playing?

Can we say 6th place in the EHF.

Sticky Ricky
This post is just funny. Gloating over winning a lower level tournament. That's like bragging about beating up handicap kids! Didn't some of the teams only have 7 kids playing?

Team is stacked bro.

Your right "Bro"! Like dominoes...one hit and they all go down..lol. I wish you luck but I hardly doubt you have a field of dreams moment..

Sticky Ricky
Your right "Bro"! Like dominoes...one hit and they all go down..lol. I wish you luck but I hardly doubt you have a field of dreams moment..

Sorry your kid got cut!!!

Anon
Sticky Ricky

Off to a great start.

Anon
Anon
Sticky Ricky

Off to a great start.

They sure are, had their first quality win of the year against Ct Huskies.

Big one this weekend with the Eagles.

Oh the irony---the Bandits in a "Militia" Tourny-----thug organization from the top down

Puck You
Oh the irony---the Bandits in a "Militia" Tourny-----thug organization from the top down

Sorry you got beat, now please use the side door!

Anon
Puck You

This 08 team has way more pride and heart than some of the super teams in this division. These kids play together like champions. Banner will hang in Bridgewater in March.

anon
Anon
Puck You

This 08 team has way more pride and heart than some of the super teams in this division. These kids play together like champions. Banner will hang in Bridgewater in March.

LMAO

Anon
anon
Anon
Puck You

LMAO
right beside the 05 Elite banner haha !!!!

anon
Anon
Puck You

Alongside the 07 banner!!! No doubt!!!

Crickets out of the land of the El Camino.

I have no idea why someone would start this thread about a 08 hockey team preseason but they are tough team and obviously have a good coach. Someone just needs to shut up the ******* dad who started this thread and the team will be fine.