Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Allstar

anon
Wolverine
Anon
anon
^^^ Nope - E9 takes 06.07,08 easily.

EHF in rapid decline . . . so sad to see.

No chance. I can't speak for the 07 or 08's but the 06 E9's couldn't hang with the Flames, Eagles or IHC. It wouldn't be close.

07 E9 could field an All Star team that would have trouble hanging w. IHC, Eagles and Mid Fairfield. E9 at the youth level is in fetal position and needs to be put down so we can save face in the AAA HOCKEY WORLD.

long strides and head up

OK "Wolverine".

I thought every 08 game was an all star games every weekend ? After all they are stacked !!!!!

Come on guys!

Wouldn't you want to see the best players from the EHF and how the selections process would be. Who would coach the 06's or 07's great coaching at the 08 level.

Here I give you and example:

06's 9 F 6D and 2G (Who is the coach)

Anon
Come on guys!

Wouldn't you want to see the best players from the EHF and how the selections process would be. Who would coach the 06's or 07's great coaching at the 08 level.

I for one would like to see the fist fights in the lobby when little Johnny isn’t picked for the team. Nothing like a good hair pulling tilt between a couple of tramp stamp clad moms !!! Do it please !!!!!!

Anon
Come on guys!

^^^Creepy

anon
Can we have an all-star game between the EHF vs E9 or EHF vs AYHL.... This would be fun and break up the grinding season.
Can this really happen. It would be better then seeing Bandits vs Top Gun or Caps vs Breakers!