The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You know you're a daddy coach when.....?

Brick
That’s how you maximize your kids exposure because you have to play for CJR Brick instead of BJB Brick!

And of course winning is the most important thing to squirt daddy coaches!

Only way you can become a Brick Qualified Coach

Anon
You know you're a daddy coach when (________________) please fill in the blank.

When you (1) want to give back to the community, (2) have hockey experience to share with others and (3) want to spend quality time with your child.

It is also a great way to get out of the stands away from delusional parents who never played the game (but still manage to have TONS of opinions) and believe all the kids should come home with a trophy.

This applies to parents with PW Majors and above...

It is easy to blame a "daddy coach" if your son is not getting playing time. But I guarantee you, everyone complaining on this message board has a son who is a bottom third player. Or he is a royal PIA.

If your son is good enough, he will play. But parents these days can't see that because they are generally soft as butter.

When you kids gets put on the 3rd line even though he should start or be on the 2nd line, when your kid never gets game puck even when he deserves it and when you give the $$ back the organization takes off your tuition to give to a player who needs it.!!

Hmm I guess there are a few good daddy coaches out there!!!

anon

When you kids gets put on the 3rd line even though he should start or be on the 2nd line, when your kid never gets game puck even when he deserves it and when you give the $$ back the organization takes off your tuition to give to a player who needs it.!!

Absolutely! There are plenty out there.

Anon
anon

Need more of the good guys and less of the Psychos.

The psychopath can appear normal, even charming. Underneath, they lie, lack conscience and empathy, making them manipulative, volatile and often (but by no means always) criminal.

Anon
Anon
anon

Need more of the good guys and less of the Psychos.

The psychopath can appear normal, even charming. Underneath, they lie, lack conscience and empathy, making them manipulative, volatile and often (but by no means always) criminal.

^^^Paranoid freak. Scary!