Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Be honest about the Q

Anon
Anon
MFF, SSK, IHC, and NEJF all were in the AAA division this past February. The Q did not have a AAA division back for the 2001 MMF (2013 Q). They were in the AA Elite division. AAA division started in 2014.

So before you call someone else an idiot, make sure you have your facts right...idiot...
Did the 2000 MMF (not 2001, BTW) not win the top Division, which was the AA Division? Didn't "AA" not mean "AA?"

Not sure what you did to not be factual.

Yes. Wasn't the 2000 MMF team the JW team that won it all? And yes, AA was the highest level at that time right?

Anon
MFF, SSK, IHC, and NEJF all were in the AAA division this past February. The Q did not have a AAA division back for the 2001 MMF (2013 Q). They were in the AA Elite division. AAA division started in 2014.

So before you call someone else an idiot, make sure you have your facts right...idiot...

This response was not directed towards the OP. It was directed towards the first responder.

AA lives matter. #youpeopleboughtthefarm

Anon
Teams from around here play in the AA division. How come nobody brings that up??? Be honest. All this hype for a AA tourney.
MMF 2001 won the AA division. Look it up you $ucker$

Sorry your kids team did not make it.....

Its crazy people even care about this. If my kids team makes it great, if not oh well. (My kids team will not make it)

Anon
Its crazy people even care about this. If my kids team makes it great, if not oh well. (My kids team will not make it)
They love talking to each other about it and starting a new thread about it every day. Then, the eight people that care can respond. It's the "World Championship of Pee-Wee hockey"!! Some alleged adult actually wrote that sentence. It's deranged.

Still trying to figure out why so many people care about someone else's 8,9,10,11,12,13 year old kid. Focus on your own kids and stop hating on my kid for going to The Brick and the Q. Not everyone can have a certified stud to drive to all these rinks. Will you all stop ******** next year when he's 1st line at his prep school as a freshman.

Stumped
Still trying to figure out why so many people care about someone else's 8,9,10,11,12,13 year old kid. Focus on your own kids and stop hating on my kid for going to The Brick and the Q. Not everyone can have a certified stud to drive to all these rinks. Will you all stop ******** next year when he's 1st line at his prep school as a freshman.
When's his draft year so I can root for him?

His draft year is next year...he'll be an 18 year old freshman in High School... he's a repeat 2nd,3rd and 4th grader

EHF elite teams get bids in the top division, which has been called either AA or AAA in recent years. Other area teams (Jr Bruins) get bids in lower divisions.