Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Top '06 Dmen?

Not an "elite" player on the elite team either. They are children. They have been considered "elite" since they were 8. Think about it. Marketed to people to give they something to chase

I have always thought most teams Dmen are the same (couple really strong and a few meh) in both my boys levels till I saw the Caps, they have a couple really good boys hindered by one of the worst and the netminder....... that’s for another tread.

Deadman Walking
I have always thought most teams Dmen are the same (couple really strong and a few meh) in both my boys levels till I saw the Caps, they have a couple really good boys hindered by one of the worst and the netminder....... that’s for another tread.
The caps are an interesting team. It seems to run solely based on the goalie. If he is having a good game he can keep them in it but if it's a bad day it's going to be an ugly game. Several times over the years my son after playing them has said to me that he has no help in front of him. I see the effort but the talent is just not there yet

Deadman Walking
I must be missing something. Just played them and there was not one stand out on that team

Richard Head
Just teams, not players!
whatever team your kid plays D for? sound good?