Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tournament Ringers

Martha I'm not sure you understand... if you have any information that those two girls are not from Natick speak up and share w. us. other wise shut your ignorant mouth.

sorry

Wolfie- already done in the appropriate manner. Naming those specific girls on this board would be irresponsible. I actually care about kids and their hockey experience.

Wolverine
Martha I'm not sure you understand... if you have any information that those two girls are not from Natick speak up and share w. us. other wise shut your ignorant mouth.

sorry
Wolfe-rine

It has nothing to with where the players live however it does have everything to do at which level they play based upon their present playing ability.

With influences like you in their hockey development it will take a monumental intervention to keep them out of crackhouses of Dorchester before they are 18.

Donny Berger
Wolverine
Martha I\'m not sure you understand... if you have any information that those two girls are not from Natick speak up and share w. us. other wise shut your ignorant mouth.

sorry
Wolfe-rine

It has nothing to with where the players live however it does have everything to do at which level they play based upon their present playing ability.

With influences like you in their hockey development it will take a monumental intervention to keep them out of crackhouses of Dorchester before they are 18.
I'M assuming that martha is older than 18 but if she ends up and a crack house because of my influence in her development as a hockey mom..well im fine w that... as long as she stays away from the game of hockey. I have always had fun on this board but this is a no win situation.

speak softly and carry a big ******* hockey stick martha

Wolverine
Donny Berger
Wolverine
Martha I\\'m not sure you understand... if you have any information that those two girls are not from Natick speak up and share w. us. other wise shut your ignorant mouth.

sorry
Wolfe-rine

I'M assuming that martha is older than 18 but if she ends up and a crack house because of my influence in her development as a hockey mom..well im fine w that... as long as she stays away from the game of hockey. I have always had fun on this board but this is a no win situation.

speak softly and carry a big ******* hockey stick martha
Wolfe-Meister, if you come here to have fun, you deserve to lose. Call me the, "The ***** Ringah"! Goodnight and lay off the Mad Dog 20/20! #bruinssuckcock

we have been winning at a 87% clip since joining this discussion board... lots of hockey left this season and i have learned so much.

thank you all so much

Wolverine
we have been winning at a 87% clip since joining this discussion board... lots of hockey left this season and i have learned so much.

thank you all so much

Wolfie, you got a lot of learning to do. BTW, I thought your U12s won it all at the Cranberry C Division. Your website only says U14

Ya I have nothing to do w. Natick hockey...I live a few hrs away from Natick

What do think you have to teach me. I'm all ears

You are all racist!

Liz Warren
You are all racist!
Wow. Are there really people this dumb running around?

Hopefully THIS Pocahantas doesn't have a drivers license...or kids!