Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Team/league?

probably a troll but maybe someone else sees it who actually finds the responses interesting.

the OP was trolling and all you fools took the bait, wasting your time recommending leagues and teams. I guess you couldn't tell TROLL because didn't sign their as name S. Federov, or Anita HandJobb.

You miss the point of this place..u gotta be a noob. Of course it was a troll..trolling, gossip, and bashing, I believe that is in the dboard mission statement. Just because it's posted by a troll, doesn't mean you can't actually put up useful information for a future visitor. After all, this is the internet & nothing ever really disappears.

I'm not a troll. Truly was looking for info regarding club teams and organizations. Thank you for those of you who offered info. I really appreciate it and it is extremely helpful. I'm sure there are trolls on here like any other website, but I really do find this info. helpful.

VJW, Wizards and Spartans are all very good teams at 08 level. IHC is hurting and continuing to fall apart - take a look at their record and talk to a few people, everyone will say the same thing. Don't get caught in the EHF vs E9 thing - top 4 in each league are good and could all play each other - massive drop off after that. Talk to coaches at each team your considering - all with be glad to have your little man skate at a practice.

Talk to friends who have made the move, call the teams and go skate with them for a practice.... you will quickly figure out where he fits.... town to top club team is about 4X the jump you think it is but there is a level for everyone these days....find a good coach and a rink you can get to easily in that order.