Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Youth Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Illegal Players

I know that rosters closed Dec 15. What is the punishment if a coach gets caught with a player who isn't on their usa hockey roster?

Re: Illegal Players

I believe it is Horse,Drawn and Quatered

Anon
I know that rosters closed Dec 15. What is the punishment if a coach gets caught with a player who isn't on their usa hockey roster?
Why do you ask? Remember what happens to snitches.

Someone on here has to know the rules. I think the game is forfeited and the coach is gone for 5 games.

Awww, did your poor entitled kid lose a game to a team that didn’t follow the rules?

Ok Martha..

You must be on a team that has players not on the roster. If my kids team had illegal players I think I would be talking to the coach about a little reimbursement of funds.

The girls from Natick again?

Anon
You must be on a team that has players not on the roster. If my kids team had illegal players I think I would be talking to the coach about a little reimbursement of funds.
Good luck with that...

Leeme guess ? Your kid is getting reduced playing time because coach is bringing in some
New players who are not on the roster and you think ratting him out may help your kid ?

Andy
Leeme guess ? Your kid is getting reduced playing time because coach is bringing in some
New players who are not on the roster and you think ratting him out may help your kid ?
Now you got it!! And if the coach gets bounced that is a bonus

Anon
Andy
Now you got it!! And if the coach gets bounced that is a bonus
Sounds like your kid is not good enough. Sorry he's going to get cut. Merry Christmas!

When you say illegal players do you mean Mexicans? Won’t be a problem in a few years as I believe we are building a wall

Must be talking about a Lovell team. No point in game planning for them, you never face the same team twice!

So which program did TL and JL cut your kid?

This is why we need a wall!!!

Anon
When you say illegal players do you mean Mexicans? Won’t be a problem in a few years as I believe we are building a wall
Mexicians? The illegal kids on my kid’s team are all Irish. Love Trumps fantasy talk of a wall when our local illegals are Irish. Oh wait, they’re white and speak english so they’re OK.

No Mexicans on the 08 Capitals Elite.

Wait a minute I did see two number 10's, last game. GodDAMM they made it from the soccer field into the rinks.

As a parent of a child with Mexican heritage, we find your comments insensitive at best, racist at worst. I would suggest you put on a clean t-shirt and pay a visit to your local Hispanic chamber of commerce.

By the way, I'd appreciate if you referred to them as "undocumented" players in the future instead of "illegal". The word is a trigger and a micro-aggression every time it is used.

I'm not sorry your little bigoted bender got cut.